Opinion Reason for Elon Musks shift towards towards right wing politics

He found out the right are easy rubes to grift.. and would gargle his nuts no matter what if he went on some anti-woke crusade (which is all right tards care about)

Talking is cheap
Can he do a non-woke LotR TV series?

Bezos threw a billion to push his corporate marketing politics crap on people's face

Consider Musk a douche but i can upgrade him to "at least fixed some entertainment industry bullshit" if he make something decent

Joke aside first billionaire that starts do non retarded TV shows (maybe on beloved IPs) is automatic Hero of our times and easy win people support lol

He still seems to hold values from both sides of the political spectrum, but his views that align with the right cause the left to overreact big time. Best example is the hysteria from the left after Musk said he wanted to make Twitter more inclusive and end the censorship that favored the left. A lot of people on the left have had their way so much that when someone comes along and makes things fairer, they perceive it as oppression.

I can't imagine being white and not be a right wing guy

Even the richest man on the planet can’t give up a good grift. He saw the right was ripe for an easy grift and is cashing in.

Thats not an example be specific. Give me policy positions or political stances.
Donald Trump, Elon Musk, Joe Rogan, Tulsi Gabbard, Glen Greenwald doesn't live here anymore but hasn't followed the democrats into lunacy, Matt Taibi, Trump got more blak voters than any republican 20 years ago, so all of them as well.

For policy positions, the main democrat positions 20 years ago were against illegal immigration, anti war, "marriage is between a man and a woman", none of them were trying to cut kids' penises off or pump them full of hormones, they were still shooting for a "colorblind society" instead of categorizing and treating everyone by race and sexual urges, democrats used to pretend to be against corporations and now you can't suck their dick fast enough.

You are correct that many of the democrats from a few decades ago didn't switch parties, and instead just drifted to the far left as the donors moved over to tech weirdos, and just take positions that contradict their positions from a few years ago because they never had their own opinions in the first place, and will happily do a 180 based on who pays them more.

The only thing Trump did in office was give rich people tax breaks. It makes sense that a rich person would support that side. It's convenient. I suspect once Trump loses and the MAGAts pretend they never liked him, Musk will do the same.

and here we are

Don’t we have this every election cycle and dems still get well over 90 percent of the black vote? Gonna have to see changes to believe it. There’s tens of millions of blacks, one video with a few people don’t change much

Musk just instantly believes right wing nonsense and gets instantly fact checked

This kind of shit is straight up dangerous. He has massive influence, people commit mass shootings because of stuff like this. Absurdly irresponsible

Bezos threw a billion to push his corporate marketing politics crap on people's face

With television networks and movie studios creating their own online streaming services. The original streaming services are rushing to generate self produced content to fill that void. From streaming others created content to producing content is vastly different. Why a large proportion of this produced content is bombing.

I don't think it's a left or right thing. He just plays whatever suits his interest. He needs the adoption of EVs for his business. He needs China for his factories. He kisses the ring for both sides when it suits him.

Back