Reason why Mcgregor will fight again in the UFC

Pretty sure they held back most of the Mayweather money, And he will not get it unless he fights another fight.
it's probably a multi fight contract, i guess at least 3 more fights.

Because he can still make easy money

And he lies about how much he actually makes

So why would he not fight

Is it because of the contract ?
Because I doubt he see any sense in still fighting there taking big risks after all those incomes he had
during the last few years. He have enough money so I guess he is somehow tied with the UFC due to contract obligations he have.

If you recall, the original footage of McGregor said the following;

1. you will see me in the UFC [x]
2. I will be the first ever double champ [x]
3. I will leave the sport young [ ]

Ladies and gentleman, he has accomplished the first few gems on his to do list, and very little is left. He wont be doing like DJ, can crushing, and padding a record for title defenses against MANLETs.

Given the following facts, only cucks, betas, and men with low testosterone are crying about defenses. The reality is that, UFC will get fucking boring after he leaves. He has added a element that was never seen before. I for one will enjoy him be it if he punches out Tony and Khabib or if he loses in the process.

McGregor may go on to punch out both Tony, Khabib, and then, fight a trilogy fight with Diaz before heading off in the sunset. He may fight Tony and loses. Rematch, win, and now we got a triology fight here.

He has options. No one win or loses makes or breaks the fighter unless of course, he like JDS takes a pounding, and never recovers. Corners need to throw in the towel before a fighter is busted, broken, and brain damaged.

All and all,

WAR MCGOAT

Back