Recent fights/results/news from China

i would ask first why Zuev(ok,first kunlun champ) and Drai are giant compared to the 6 below them

also Kiria is really popular with chinese people because he is 100% good guy and get emotional winning or losing( no offense i like him),because his upset title win against Ristie too.

i hope they match the final 8 this way:

Zuev vs Kuliaba

Mezouari vs Grigorian

Kiria vs Drai

Superbon vs Cimesa

or just throw Kiria to superbon and makes Drai and Cimesa fight each other to have a new semi finalist in the tournament

kiria is indeed loved as a person (so is zuev),especially because they give "nice guy" vibes...but last time everybody unanimously judged his fight a robbery...lucky him bon got all the shit!

i thought these were already set...
mohamed vs grigorian
bon vs kiria...

Zuev vs Kuliaba

Mezouari vs Grigorian

Kiria vs Drai

Superbon vs Cimesa
Superbon has had around 20 kb fights and excluding sittichai the only good fighters he's fought is Manhoef and Khamal (Jomthong doesn't count). He had some issues with Nayanesh Ayman but he's still a bit unknown. Now compare that to Petpanomrung who in his 5 kb fights has fought Roosmalen, Adamchuk and Wei Rui.

I dont even know who Cimesa is. Is he any good? Really cant wait to see bon against Marat or Mezouari. Even Kiria is a good match up.

Superbon has had around 20 kb fights and excluding sittichai the only good fighters he's fought is Manhoef and Khamal (Jomthong doesn't count). He had some issues with Nayanesh Ayman but he's still a bit unknown. Now compare that to Petpanomrung who in his 5 kb fights has fought Roosmalen, Adamchuk and Wei Rui.

I dont even know who Cimesa is. Is he any good? Really cant wait to see bon against Marat or Mezouari. Even Kiria is a good match up.
Cimesa is good but nothing spetacular

Well Nayanesh looked solid, Superbon also have a KO victory over Dzhaniev(isnt high level but is a good opponent) and also a UD over Pashporin who is one of the best prospects at 70kg

I wanna see superbon against Grigorian, i think he can beat him but he will have to be cautious with his offense

Superbon totally outclassed Khamal and showed methodology on his gameplan against a fast paced opponent

Grigorian is a powerful pressure guy who haves crazy short-long hooks and strong low kicks,this is a interesting fight for the point of view that Grigorian will not be able to pressure Superbon a lot, because of the powerful conter strike with body knees and Bon being an inch taller than Sitthichai and heavier(stronger), he walks around 75-77kg when he isnt fighting.

the entire team is on perpetual vacation and follows buakaw around....bon and pet are training with their coaches yes but they are not followed as usual.

bon took a couple too many from khamal and nayanesh,if one of those were a well placed one from marat i don't know if bon can stand as of now...dunno what they are thinking...

Cimesa vs. Kuliaba
Drai vs. Zuev
Mezouari vs. Grigorian
Kiria vs. Superbon

Buakaw
Nagbe vs. Xuesong
Tatouh

Yang Zhuo vs. Wei Ninghui
Singdam
Bulaid vs. Petchtanong

Good stuff.

and here it begins with "the arrogant" trope for thais vs the respectful devoted monk for yi long....sittichai, recycling by heart buakaw's old statements, said in press conference that he "fears bad judging so he needs to ko long as soon as possible".
just like buakaw he made a completely forced and out of character "cut your throat" sign to yi long that was very well received by all chinese fans......NOT.

now we just have to wait if the final step will be the same....o_O

I'm ready for this to be over already. Too much Yi Long shit around to try and hype this charade.

and here it begins with "the arrogant" trope for thais vs the respectful devoted monk for yi long....sittichai, recycling by heart buakaw's old statements, said in press conference that he "fears bad judging so he needs to ko long as soon as possible".
just like buakaw he made a completely forced and out of character "cut your throat" sign to yi long that was very well received by all chinese fans......NOT.

now we just have to wait if the final step will be the same....o_O
Sittichai's page recently seems to be getting a lot more attention from thai's and chinese fans. Especially buakaw fans. Seems like this has been a smart way of bringing attention to himself.

Sittichai's page recently seems to be getting a lot more attention from thai's and chinese fans. Especially buakaw fans. Seems like this has been a smart way of bringing attention to himself.

a lot more compared to nothing is just a little over zero...

he's also been disrespecting buakaw with the chinese press...not sure why buakaw let shit like this slide but maybe he genuinely gives a shit

Don't know actually but assuming 3.
5 rounds gives sittichai more time to work the body and stop yi long. He keeps saying he will ko him but not sure if he can do that in 3. He needs to constantly throw kicks and knees to the body.

5 rounds gives sittichai more time to work the body and stop yi long. He keeps saying he will ko him but not sure if he can do that in 3. He needs to constantly throw kicks and knees to the body.
he is not going even try to do it mate,even if it was 12 rounds.

This fight is going to look like the Buakaw´s against Yi long

for me this fight is one of the biggest shoot on the own foot of the year

Losing to Yi long in a much probable contained performance(not going hard on yi long to justify his UD win by landing punches on the guard-air

He is going to screw his reputation as a Glory Champ like when Verhoeven lost,but the difference is that the Rico fight on Kunlun was a fair loss and Rico haves the popularity to handle this situation,even with it he was (and still) critisized by some people that he wasnt a legit champion.

In Kunlun the same thing,Buakaw haves a giant popularity to get out of the controversial fight as a victim,but Sitthichai not...

He will piss two organizations for a lot of money,but it can influence a lot of the future on his credibility as a fighter,in the future Sitsongpeenong will loss with it more than they won from this upcoming fight IMO

Last edited:

wlf rules you can't throw two consecutive...well anything...kicks or punches and god forbids knees...then just try to clinch for more than one second.
buakaw was this close to ko yi long and got stopped by the ref.
he won on points but they took 3 points for clinching (only him yi long can) and using knees twice in a raw....so...good luck.

and even if he gets ko....they'll do what happened with giorgio vs fukai....the ko was simply not counted...they waited for the guy to stand up for like 7 seconds....

sittichai fight will be a sufficient pr move while they wait for
yi long vs buakaw 3: "the war of the monks"

Back