Recent fights/results/news from China

that buakaw kick while M was falling down was a dick move tbh...don't care if legit

DOdxuPNXkAIeniY.jpg:large

Epic night. One of the greatest kickboxing events since the fall of K-1.

Disappointed by how sloppy Singdam was in the semi final and the final. I still thought
he did enough to win the title but whatever.
Marat looked like a monster in there, maybe he will finally get that top 5 victory in this tournament.
I know that Buakaw is going to land that sneaky Pride kick one day lol

Buakaw KO again! This guy is just hitting his stride in this mid 30s. I disagree with the commentator saying that he's towards the end of his career. What? Not according to the results and the fact that he keeps getting more lethal, more savvy, more experienced. Guess if Buakaw decides that he's getting bored, then that is when he'll say adios....

Buakaw KO again! This guy is just hitting his stride in this mid 30s. I disagree with the commentator saying that he's towards the end of his career. What? Not according to the results and the fact that he keeps getting more lethal, more savvy, more experienced. Guess if Buakaw decides that he's getting bored, then that is when he'll say adios....

Casual spotted. Someone has never seen Buakaw in his prime...

He actually seems just as strong if not stronger than before. You obviously don't know what I've seen or haven't. Seen plenty of his fights from youth to now. Ignorance spotted.

this buakaw guy whom i've never heard of is destined to a big career indeed!
do you guys know if there are some fights i can see...can't find anything thanks.

This is huge news. Kunlun has English commentary now? For this I am willing to actually pay instead of trying to download after the fact when possible. I am going to have to try to hook my Android phone up to my tv now somehow so I can watch full screen and figure out how to jump through all those awkward payment hoops.

This is huge news. Kunlun has English commentary now? For this I am willing to actually pay instead of trying to download after the fact when possible. I am going to have to try to hook my Android phone up to my tv now somehow so I can watch full screen and figure out how to jump through all those awkward payment hoops.

they're working on android so hopefully it won't take forever.

the eyes of love see what they want to see <{1-7}>

Oh please, every praise for his skills from a woman is reduced to "she must be in awe or in love" or stupid comments someone here made about a female commentator so-called panting after Superbon's body (something about marriage!) because she said how good his skills were when he fought Mohamed.... Jeez. Sounds like certain people already have their minds somewhere in the gutter....LOL.. In fact, that might have been a comment on one of the YouTube videos, but I'm tired of reading about "hero worship" here and other belittling comments, etc. Why can't a fighter just be admired normally by men and women alike?

I'm in awe that a 35 year old is as devastating as any 23 year old young kickboxer....enough to KO him in the air. If you can't see that he's in some ways better than before, then there are blind fans for sure.

Yes, youth is important and you don't have that wear and tear, however experience means just as much; honed technique and sizing up your opponent from head to toe, knowing their weakness and when to go in for the right shot, is not something a young buck is as good at. He's a better boxer than in his K1 years I'd wager. That's obvious at least.

Last edited:
Oh please, every praise for his skills from a woman is reduced to "she must be in awe or in love" or stupid comments someone here made about a female commentator so-called panting after Superbon's body (something about marriage!) because she said how good his skills were when he fought Mohamed.... Jeez. Sounds like certain people already have their minds somewhere in the gutter....LOL.. In fact, that might have been a comment on one of the YouTube videos, but I'm tired of reading about "hero worship" here and other belittling comments, etc. Why can't a fighter just be admired normally by men and women alike?

I'm in awe that a 35 year old is as devastating as any 23 year old young kickboxer....enough to KO him in the air. If you can't see that he's in some ways better than before, then there are blind fans for sure.

Yes, youth is important and you don't have that wear and tear, however experience means just as much; honed technique and sizing up your opponent from head to toe, knowing their weakness and when to go in for the right shot, is not something a young buck is as good at. He's a better boxer than in his K1 years I'd wager. That's obvious at least.

Umm no, he's much slower in execution compared to his prime, and he have been fighting mostly guys that are not the top talent, which is why he's still winning, you need to be observing who he is fighting as well and that's the arrangement for Buakaw the past couple of years. Besides he don't need to prove anything to anyone, like Petrosyan they can pick and choose their fights.

crMEoHA.jpg

lol

Kunlun spoilers:

I'm surprised Zhuo got the decision over Singdam considering Singdam was landing much more kicks and Kunlun has rewarded kicks generously in the past. It was typical ISKA "punches and forward pressure >>>> all" scoring.

Umm no, he's much slower in execution compared to his prime, and he have been fighting mostly guys that are not the top talent, which is why he's still winning, you need to be observing who he is fighting as well and that's the arrangement for Buakaw the past couple of years. Besides he don't need to prove anything to anyone, like Petrosyan they can pick and choose their fights.

I've pointed out how he's fighting pretty much the best European fighters. His last one was a nobody, the guy who probably should have won a decision over Kiria who made it to the final 8 in Kunlun Fight? If Bon couldn't KO Kiria who arguably should have lost to Toutouh, then I'd argue Bua is as good as the top guys fighting Kunlun, Glory, Enfusion, etc.. Kuliaba who DID make it to the final 4 and who Buakaw easily handled under full MT rules is a nobody? Really? Are you observing who he's fighting or ignoring them conveniently?

If he'd go back to fighting Thais and take on Sittichai or Bon (of course not in reality, same gym and all), I'd bet my money on him for sure.

What you call slow and sluggish, I'd call calculating and measured. What I'm also shocked by is how he manhandles tough fighters, tossing them with ease like trash onto their hands and knees or whichever way they end up.... Never see other fighters do it quite like that! The KO was wow, of course, slightly feinting a teep, and then skipping up to toss a left hook like it's nothing.... And just because he's fighting cans, of course, that's why.....:rolleyes:

I've pointed out how he's fighting pretty much the best European fighters. His last one was a nobody, the guy who probably should have won a decision over Kiria who made it to the final 8 in Kunlun Fight? If Bon couldn't KO Kiria who arguably should have lost to Toutouh, then I'd argue Bua is as good as the top guys fighting Kunlun, Glory, Enfusion, etc.. Kuliaba who DID make it to the final 4 and who Buakaw easily handled under full MT rules is a nobody? Really? Are you observing who he's fighting or ignoring them conveniently?

If he'd go back to fighting Thais and take on Sittichai or Bon (of course not in reality, same gym and all), I'd bet my money on him for sure.

What you call slow and sluggish, I'd call calculating and measured. What I'm also shocked by is how he manhandles tough fighters, tossing them with ease like trash onto their hands and knees or whichever way they end up.... Never see other fighters do it quite like that! The KO was wow, of course, slightly feinting a teep, and then skipping up to toss a left hook like it's nothing.... And just because he's fighting cans, of course, that's why.....:rolleyes:

You know Tatouh never struck me as someone who could handle the constant clinching and pressure very well, I mean you see all 3 of the Moroccan fighters exposed by that aspect, including Menzuoari because of Marat's conditioning, Bulaid may have won but it was suppose to be a draw since I gave Petchtanong rd 2 and 3, Tatouh not exactly a top European fighter either, their weaknesses were just exposed, because their striking are good but their strength and movement are pretty bad including their conditioning, Bulaid pretty much gased out after 2 rds.

I had Singdam as the winner too,but the decision wasnt bad,Singdam didnt performed well.

Back