Recent fights/results/news from China

cool kunlun vid about Kraus last fight

funny to see his giantic way taller than him nowadays,i remember his kid as being a copycat of his dad on K-1 Max entrances...

dunno if it was posted here before:

emei legend 26 Yodwicha vs Umar Semata

Kunlun fight 66 75kg 8 man tournament quarter finals uploaded

It doesn't mention on the EliteBoxing site if they're going to have Chinese commentary or English. I assume maybe the latter since it's a site geared towards the Western audience?

I also checked out Kunlun's English site at en.kunlunjue.com and they have links to purchase PPV for individual events for $5.99 each, but the pop-up screen- which requires a Facebook login for some reason- gives a "login fail" message that I can't get past whenever I try to put my Facebook password in. Has anyone else gotten this to work to watch Kunlun events on a desktop or laptop?

Kyshenko with that body blow KO yet again. He looks frightening and seems to be getting his daily horse protein intake. Lets see him in some bigger matchups none of these guys stand a chance.

in a couple hours but streaming options are...well...have fun trying to watch it.
Even checked if fite happened to stream it but no. They do paid streams of past events that are available for free but then don't do the paid live events...sigh.

Do people remember...the lighting jacket man!
b4ECkuX.jpg

QLJ def. Aleksei Ulianov. Next up Salvador vs Chikadze.

Last edited:
Salvador-Giga going extra round. Salvador clinched a point away from himself and gets to fight more for that.

Back