Recent fights/results/news from China

There was also supposed to be Yodlekpet vs a Chinese guy. Not sure if it got cancelled or not shown on the broadcast.

It was originally Han Zihao vs Yodlekpet but it's now Zihao vs Petchbunchay FA Group (who i've never heard of unless its the guy that lost to Yi Long).

oh I didn't know it was the same guy. Yodpanomrung also got knocked down by a brazilian who trains in Phuket (José Neto) one fight before that one iirc. not a good stretch.

I think Mazzeti is a guy who used to fight in brazilian kickboxing org WGP a few times - guess @Mafanofe knows all about him. I bow down to the man if he made it a competitive fight against Yodwicha under muay thai rules;

maybe more than the physical issue it's that Sangmanee dumbs himself down and accepts brawls too much. when he fights the way he fought Seksan and Muangthai when he scored the TKO (move around and control distance) he is one of the best but when he brawls he leaves it to chance and risks getting knocked down like it happened against the chinese guy in Top King last year and (to a lesser extent) Yodlekpet more recently.

i Know Mazzetti but i think he never fought professionally in brazil

he started his pro career in Lima(capital of his country peru) against some south american guys including some Brazillians

He "started" on the sport at amateur MT at south amerian kinda IFMA tournaments and than pan american amateur tournaments til the IFMA tournaments,also participated-won a kings cup edition

he had a couple of fights on lion fights on lion fight also and later then in kunlun

to be fair i watched him only first at IFMA and he looked good for a south american

few years later watched him in kunlun(last year or 2016 if im not mistaken) and saw that he was a legit farang

he started his pro career in Lima(capital of his country peru) against some south american guys including some Brazillians

He "started" on the sport at amateur MT at south amerian kinda IFMA tournaments and than pan american amateur tournaments til the IFMA tournaments,also participated-won a kings cup edition

he had a couple of fights on lion fights on lion fight also and later then in kunlun

to be fair i watched him only first at IFMA and he looked good for a south american

few years later watched him in kunlun(last year or 2016 if im not mistaken) and saw that he was a legit farang
Is Sergio Mazzeti his older brother?

I'm confusing him with someone else then, there was a south american guy who used to fight at WGP and recently fought at some bigger stage and you broke down his style and used some kind words to avoid being mean but bottom line was he sucked.

I'm confusing him with someone else then, there was a south american guy who used to fight at WGP and recently fought at some bigger stage and you broke down his style and used some kind words to avoid being mean but bottom line was he sucked.
Sounds like something Mafanoe would write about a brazilian :p

Haven't seen anyone breaking down Mazzetis style

oh that was the guy from argentina Ignacio Capllonch who fought tenshin nasukawa

Allazov signed with EM-Legend. Allazov vs. Yodwicha at some point?

Allazov signed with EM-Legend. Allazov vs. Yodwicha at some point?
Yeah would be good. Would be better if Allazov, Marat, Yodwicha, sittichai, superbon and all the other top guys joined yod and petro in Onefc or any promotion that can bring all those guys together. Apart from Yodwicha who else is there for Allazov to fight? (I genuinely don't know)

It seems like Allazov is kind of cherry picking which promotions to sign with to avoid the best of the best. I was kind of expecting him to up his competition and Yodwicha is good competition (if the fight gets made) but that's just 1 fight against someone who's still pretty inexperienced. When is he actually gonna step up? He's a good fighter in his prime and I'm sure Glory, Kunlun or even Onefc now would sign him.

One doing kickboxing is nice but I'll wait and see with them. Like I'll be a fan when I see things actually done well beyond some press release.

To quote someone from another forum on this:
Prediction: One does 1-3 shows with anyone you've ever heard of, then they're sending out bombastic press releases about how One Kickboxing: Champion of Kings in a mall in Manila, headlined by some bums, will be broadcast in 18 billion homes

Will be an interesting year seeing who fights where. Any promotions willing to cooperate? Fighter sharing?
Doesn't do fans much good if Sitti and Grigorian are exclusively at Glory, Petro in One, Superbon in Kunlun, Yodwicha and Allazov in Emei and everyone shouting they are the best while doing 0 top fights.

Yeah would be good. Would be better if Allazov, Marat, Yodwicha, sittichai, superbon and all the other top guys joined yod and petro in Onefc or any promotion that can bring all those guys together. Apart from Yodwicha who else is there for Allazov to fight? (I genuinely don't know)

It seems like Allazov is kind of cherry picking which promotions to sign with to avoid the best of the best. I was kind of expecting him to up his competition and Yodwicha is good competition (if the fight gets made) but that's just 1 fight against someone who's still pretty inexperienced. When is he actually gonna step up? He's a good fighter in his prime and I'm sure Glory, Kunlun or even Onefc now would sign him.
he has the same manager as pertrodyan. His philosophy seems to be to sign with with who ever offers the easier completion against the price paid. As an example say promotion A offers 20k but wants his guy to fight top ranked guys for the money but promotion B offers say 20% less but his fighter will be favored in any matchup proposed against guys a notch below the best. In an instance like that he seems to usually signs his guys up to promotion b.

On another note I find it weird wlf did not try to resign him. It appears they just let most of the contracts with fighters from the yi long tournament just expire without trying to extend or book the 2 remaining fights they were entitled for until I believed the expired earlier this month. I believe they also just let sittchai walk away from the deal and did not try and negotiate a new one which I thought was odd since he destroyed their poster boy on their highest rated event of the year

One doing kickboxing is nice but I'll wait and see with them. Like I'll be a fan when I see things actually done well beyond some press release.

To quote someone from another forum on this:

Will be an interesting year seeing who fights where. Any promotions willing to cooperate? Fighter sharing?
Doesn't do fans much good if Sitti and Grigorian are exclusively at Glory, Petro in One, Superbon in Kunlun, Yodwicha and Allazov in Emei and everyone shouting they are the best while doing 0 top fights.
it does seem kind of like when they started mma when they trotted out some names and then a couple of events later all of a sudden the main events were guys making like 5k at most and you never heard of. It is also kind of weird that they appear to be spending more on the mt and kb talent than mma guys under contract but that maybe because he was paying askren,aoki,fernndes, and the Hawaiian girl way more than the are worth

Post the Yi Long tournament Wu Lin Feng to some extent is kind of a new company now so idk maybe they couldn't really commit to more expensive foreign fighters whilst that was happening. Like who knows what 70kg stuff they will even do this year.

Is Sergio Mazzeti his older brother?

aren't the Mazzetti those two brothers from Peru? I remember the older one Sergio fighting for Top King and being robbed vs Khayal and then they both (i think) fought for Super MT promotion.

Btw...Pet Banchamek has signed for WLF....4 fights tournament, winner gets 100K $.

Same tournament with Bulaid I assume. Wouldn't be too surprised if Singdam ends up on it too.
Been kinda funny seeing some of the Wu Lin Feng fans not complain about literally the same fighters that they complained about when they fought on Kunlun :)

Next Kunlun March 11. Looks like we'll have another 64-man 70kg tournament this year. Two 4-man groups on this. Hope they manage to sign some fresh top talent for it since no Sitti and specially if no Yod/Grigorian.

Wang Kehan vs. Laetitia Madjene
Nagbe, Drai, Cimesa

Last edited:
Back