Recent fights/results/news from China

Is that actually something? I know Yi Long is supposed to fight Saiyok next (was Kehl first and then suddenly wasn't) and Yod maybe at some point but Marat?

Marat vs Yi Long would be fucking amazing.

KO first round, no decision fuckery.

Lets put an end to the Yi Long nonsense once and for all...

But it's new Wu Lin Feng okay it's all good none of that previous corrupt nonsense, okay my friend... :D

Funnily enough lately they've been taking shit from the fans for what they think was robbing Chinese fighters in favour of foreigners on the last live event.

I kinda feel bad for yi long now

all these years being the majestic hypejob cashcow of the organization making them tons of money and in multiple occasions top 3 on the whole national TV ratings during his fights,he is now going to be sacrificed if this tournament really haves Any Allazov or Grigorian.

The second fight Buakaw shitstorm and the KO loss to the "muay thai king" Sitthichai took the privilege from him being the guy who beat people up(unknown low lvls) to the guy who is going to get spanked live on the high ratings they built with him :(

Don't be fooled folks! Yi long is the truth. Sittichai used black magic to interrupt his chi. Totally unfair and unethical!
Yi has since visited a Thai temple to have the bad spirits cleansed and has now been endowed with shins of steel.

Maybe that's the only thing he trains. Posted similar vids before fighting Sitti. Perhaps targets that aren't cylinder shape and set in place confuse him and that's why he lost the fight.

Don't be fooled folks! Yi long is the truth. Sittichai used black magic to interrupt his chi. Totally unfair and unethical!
Yi has since visited a Thai temple to have the bad spirits cleansed and has now been endowed with shins of steel.

Not the first time he is smashing the pipes

its about time for these pipes create a Syndicate <DCrying>

dunno, where is our friend @oyvindt to help us with it :(?

I'm MIA lately because I've been travelling so much. So I have no idea what ever grotesque pr trash plan they have set for Yi long lmao what is that?marat vs yi long? His presence in this sport mystifies me.

Met Rungrawee at Kems gym. Looks good and hes a big thai fighting around 75kg.

So scrolling through Fb and come across my padholder at Kems gym fighting in China. So random. I didn't even know he was still fighting. Thought he was long retired. Respect.

GoH May 26 Beijing
Qiu Jianliang vs. Kaew
Tie Yinghua vs. Singdam

Great to hear Kaew vs Qiu is finally happening. Singdam's career in China is also very interesting and Yinghua is legit.

Kaew shouldnt be taking a fight like this...too early, he will be coming to this fight after only two months that he had a bad TKO loss

DcQ58ZfXUAAC6TI.jpg:large

DcQ5_aPX0AAZJnu.jpg:large

Back