Recent fights/results/news from China

Alex Pereira tough as he is wasnt able to take a half of the power punches Kingshenko landed on this fight with timur

Timur Aylyarov took some scary hooks with his hands down and got TKO´ed by accumulation of damage,unreal chin :eek:

Kyshenko 90kg Teammate fighting on HW now

This guy didnt look the Fat Asihati...

Screenshot_2018-05-16-11-19-29.png
Anybody know the fight card for this? Reagen Eersel is main eventing.

Not a good card and if I'm not mistaken Eersel was out too :p Or maybe he replaced someone...don't remember.

"Yi Long the first person to fight the 4 kings of Muaythai!

Won and lost to Buakaw, drew Sudsakorn, fighting Saiyok next and then at least if successful, Yodsanklai."

Quite weak by Wu Lin Feng.

DcQ58ZfXUAAC6TI.jpg:large

DcQ5_aPX0AAZJnu.jpg:large

Do you know the opponent of Singdam ?

Lol if Yi Long is the first to fight 4 "King of MT" what does that makes Petrosyan then? A god?

"Yi Long the first person to fight the 4 kings of Muaythai!

Won and lost to Buakaw, drew Sudsakorn, fighting Saiyok next and then at least if successful, Yodsanklai."

Quite weak by Wu Lin Feng.
he got a decision loss and not a draw if my memory serves me of the sudsakorn fight

Wu Lin Feng changed it to a draw :) It was a joint event or something with Yokkao and they said nope to that though.

So basically a loss to Buakaw, another loss to Buakaw without the corruption and a loss to Sudsakorn. But hey he's the first fighting these 4 guys! It'd be fun if there was someone else who's fought them all already so it was just all straight up nonsense.

Last edited:
LOL @ Yi Long vs Yodsanklai

Please rob Saiyok and make this happen...

Boughanem fought Saiyok, Buakaw, Sudsakorn

Antoine Pinto fought Saiyok, Yod, Sudsakorn

Mickael Piscitello fought Sittichai, Saiyok, Khem, Buakaw, Buakaw

Jordan Watson fought Buakaw, Yodsanklai, Sittichai, Khem, Saiyok

Andrei Kulebin fought Saiyok, Buakaw, Sudsakorn

For those who missed the Kyshenko vs. Aylyarov fight:

Less than 2 days for one of the biggest fights of the year,Kaew vs Qiu

more than 2 years waiting for this,hype is on!

who do you got guys?

For me it is a very risky fight for Kaew since he got badly TKO´ed 2 months ago,should wait more time,but if he relies on his heavy mid kicking game to neutralize and hurt Qiu right arm, throwing straights after big mid kicks and using mid knees when Qiu rushes on him i think he wins it.

Less than 2 days for one of the biggest fights of the year,Kaew vs Qiu

more than 2 years waiting for this,hype is on!

who do you got guys?

For me it is a very risky fight for Kaew since he got badly TKO´ed 2 months ago,should wait more time,but if he relies on his heavy mid kicking game to neutralize and hurt Qiu right arm, throwing straights after big mid kicks and using mid knees when Qiu rushes on him i think he wins it.
Hasn't QJL put on some weight dince their last fight? I think it can go either way. Would still bet on Kaew but wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd either

Hasn't QJL put on some weight dince their last fight? I think it can go either way. Would still bet on Kaew but wouldn't be surprised if he gets KO'd either
he fought his first 70kg fight against Yuichiro Nagashima on his last fight

could be a downward spiral for Kaew if he loses this one as well.

Sucks can't really watch this live since it's just on iqiyi. Think they said it'll then air on tv on the 10th but should be dodgy vids out before that :p

Back