Recent fights/results/news from China

Probably not. They don't seem to get to pirate Chinese stuff :)

Wu Lin Feng presser on the 29th about their next bigger thing. Yang Zhuo, Jomthong, Askerov...
They've said something about like a world cup type of thing but we'll see. So far at least seems a little over exaggerated. A pretty good 16-man at around 67kg? But Jom and Askerov? idk

Yang Zhuo
Xu Jifu
Feng Jie
Xie Lei
Wang Pengfei
Jomthong
Kulebin
Askerov
Hasan Toy
Petchtanong
Diego Freitas?
David Mejia?
Jia Aoqi?
Zhang ...?
???
???

Something like that.

So I guess random draw into 4 groups. Everyone within their groups then fights the other 3 fighter. Fighter with most points from each group advances into a 4-man Final.

July, August, September and Final October?
Quite a bet on 16 guys are able to fight 3 months in a row and most winning ones then a 4th month straight.

So I guess random draw into 4 groups. Everyone within their groups then fights the other 3 fighter. Fighter with most points from each group advances into a 4-man Final.

July, August, September and Final October?
Quite a bet on 16 guys are able to fight 3 months in a row and most winning ones then a 4th month straight.
its a very fun idea but fighting each month is hard to imagine,anyways i hope it happens

Injuries are going to take some of them out if it happens,better they have a lot of replacement names if they want to make it.

The scheduling is very odd. Could've just run it for longer or started it earlier if for some reason it has to end in October. Doesn't seem like there is really any room for injuries here if it indeed is like it looks, that they all need to fight each month.

Seems like a terrible idea. Even with full steroid power fighters get injured all the time.

This format only works in team sport because you can replace injured athletes with someone else.

Singdam got KO'd by Tie Yinghua
Qiu Jianliang def. Kaew by dec

Last edited:
Kaew vs Qiu scoring:

Round 1:Both analyzed each other, too much hesitation but the fewer Kaew strikes that landed made more damage than Qiu(landed like ,2 half connected punches,a body hook, two weak low kicks,a lowkick and missed-got blocked a lot of spinning shit), while Kaew( countered spinning back fist with a knee, two teeps to the body, a lowkick ,a good connected jumping knee to the body,a fully connected body kick, countered with a straight right)

If it had to be scored it would be 10-9 to Kaew but also possible to be ruled as a 10-10 round since not too much was done in the round by both,but no way 10-9 for Qiu on this one..

Round 2:Best Round of the fight,Kaew scored way better,clearest round of the fight as 10-9 Kaew

Round 3: Qiu Landed an mid kick but got countered by a partially connected high kick by Kaew, Qiu missed the hook but lands an upper, left mid knee connected by Kaew and clinch,Qiu with a partially landed cross and a mid kick, Kaew grabs Qiu leg and partially lands a right high kick, both misses crosses-hooks and clinch again,Qiu Lands a weak low kick and follow with missed hooks, Kaew lands a good body kick while Qiu misses a left hook,both misses strikes and clinch,qiu misses punches and clinch again, Kaew bloks an Qiu kick,clinchfest again and again, Kaew lands a good left mid kick while Qiu misses a left hook, qiu lands a weak left hook,Qiu lands a partially connected overhand,kaew lands a mid kick at the moment Qiu counter low kicking his base leg and Kaew falls, Qiu misses punches and more clinchfest,qiu lands a good right cross but misses two spinning shit,qiu goes for punches combinations and lands a hook and a partially connected hook, fight ends.

Qiu 10-9, throwed a lot of strikes but landed a few,anyways made more damage than Kaew

--------------------------
Realistic scores of the fight

29-28 Kaew or 28 28 if considering the 1st round as an extra round.

not a robbery but a bad decision,should have at least the extra round, at least...

Last edited:
I scored it 29-28 or 30-27 Qui. Just seemed physically stronger than Kaew. Didn't let him play his game.

I scored it 29-28 or 30-27 Qui. Just seemed physically stronger than Kaew. Didn't let him play his game.

well first round was close but i think Kaew did a little bit better,but i didnt see Qiu winning this round,Second was almost all about Kaew and 3rd was Qiu imo.

Anyways i expected a better fight...

Meh bad decision in my opinion. R1 10-10 or 10-9 Kaew R2 Kaew R3 Qiu. Should have at least gone to
the fourth round, but I expect robbery if Kaew doesn't win all three rounds anyway.

If Buakaw is going to get robbed again in China, he better gets f.u. money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it for Qiu but an extra round wouldn't have been out of order either.

I thought Kaew had a better overall performance because of the dominant 2nd round, but QJL taking the other 2 rounds is a viable score. Really depends on how you see that first round, but I knew any close decision was going to QJL.

WOW that Singdam KO probably KO of the year.

Even Yokkao's instagram had to post it...

OMG gonna have to rock a Singdam avatar again in his honor... wtf with him getting caught by spinning shit like that? The other time it was much more unpredictable but this one was a standard spinning kick from a mile away. shit don't make any sense...

Back