Recent fights/results/news from China

OMG gonna have to rock a Singdam avatar again in his honor... wtf with him getting caught by spinning shit like that? The other time it was much more unpredictable but this one was a standard spinning kick from a mile away. shit don't make any sense...
He landed a good one to the body not long before that. If you watch Singdam he starts to drop his arms to defend the body but Tie went upstairs.

Yang Zhuo
Xu Jifu
Feng Jie
Xie Lei
Wang Pengfei
Jomthong
Kulebin
Askerov
Hasan Toy
Petchtanong
Diego Freitas?
David Mejia?
Jia Aoqi?
Zhang ...?
???
???

Something like that.

DeW3XAjXcAE7h_a.jpg:large

DeW3eN1X4AAHbRi.jpg:large

DeXFmY6X4AAWG-k.jpg:large

July 7
A1-A2 A3-A4
B1-B2 B3-B4
C1-C2 C3-c4
D1-D2 D3-D4

Aug 4
A1-A3 A2-A4
B1-B3 B2-B4
C1-C3 C2-C4
D1-D3 D2-D4

September 1
A1-A4 A2-A3
B1-B4 B2-B3
C1-C4 C2-C3
D1-D4 D2-D3

October 6
4-man for the winners of groups

Last edited:
Other than the crazy schedule...quite good by Wu Lin Feng...

Apart from Lu Jun on the chinese side, i know all the other names

same goes for the foreigners with Sergey Kosykh, only know that he fought Dmitri varets this year on IFMA mexico

Saiyok KO'd Yi Long.

Sorta Sitthichai'd him, easy work in 1 round.

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah :oops::oops::oops:

man,i started to feel very bad for him, WLF stolen his magic monk pants and started to push him in the truck direction

full fight:

https://
v.qq.com/x/page/f067533s185.html

his girlfriend (?) histerically crying made me feel bad, this is WLF, next time they are going to punish him for getting KO´ed against Sitthichai throwing him against Grigorian-Yod.

lol poor guy got kayoed by old, fat Saiyok.
Put a smile on my face

LOL! That whole scene was surreal. The girlfriend wailing on the apron and the strange blissful expression on Yi Long's face after the brutal knockout. It's like Saiyok knocked him into a new reality, full of love and happiness. This was worse than a Thai Fight can crushing exhibition.

damn, that made me feel sorry for Yi Long for once. He just standing there half smiling and everyone crying.

first time a lot of his fans claimed that Sitthichai KO´ed him because he was very sick before the fights

wonder what is up now, and who they are going to bring to fight against him next.

They probably saw sayiok as an option to redeem his loss against Sitthichai beating(winning a decision no matter how the fight goes) another "muay thai legend", considering that sayiok was losing left and right, Got badly KO´ed in his last loss and wasnt able to even beat thai fight competition anymore...

he was never good mate
I am a big Thai nuthugger but tbf, his technique is bad but his durability was quite good, being able to absorb a lot of strikes without showing pain or being slowed down. Now after a few hard strikes its totally gone.

Been training and sparring for years, I think it relates directly to sex and alcohol.

I think it relates more to fighting guys that are better than him that can go for the kill. Saiyok is very dangerous. I don't care how durable you are you cant eat a hard round house to the face and continue on. At no point in his career would he had been able to absorb that.

No that was actually a sick move from Yi Long. He is just using the dragon illusion trick to make Saiyok believe he won.
Yi_Long-One_Dragon_Shaolin_Monk.gif

That reaction from the woman (his wife I assume) was a bit over the top, it's not like he died or something. It got to the point where it became awkward with Yi Long, Sayok and that other woman trying to get her to stop, she was nails deep into Yi Long's back.

Back