Recent fights/results/news from China

Yodwicha spent years fighting some of the best fighters ever in the sports history. He already fought Saensatharn 3 times. Not saying that a fight vs Yousef wouldn't be great but this type of thing is par for the course for international muay thai.
Ya but he needs to fulfill his legacy by beating the best the International Kickboxing scene has to offer. Forget his run in the stadiums, has he beaten the RVR's of the world? Not quite convinced he's made the full transition until he does.

Only a select few competitive fights for him at that weight. Kickboxing rules at 155 makes it interesting.
I bet there are a bunch of French Arab guys who we have never heard of who could make him work for the win. 6kg makes a big difference, especially in Topking scoring which seems to prioritize wild aggression.

Well i would love to see him rematch guys like sensatarn at 67 or 70 kg with non-stadium scoring. Those fights would be more exciting because they’re bigger now, more power and their fighting won’t be affected by gambling.

Yodwicha spent years fighting some of the best fighters ever in the sports history. He already fought Saensatharn 3 times. Not saying that a fight vs Yousef wouldn't be great but this type of thing is par for the course for international muay thai.
Ya but he needs to fulfill his legacy by beating the best the International Kickboxing scene has to offer. Forget his run in the stadiums, has he beaten the RVR's of the world? Not quite convinced he's made the full transition until he does.
He had a good run in the stadiums. His legacy is sealed. But hes still in his prime and I want to see him in more competitive fights whether its kickboxing or muaythai.

I bet there are a bunch of French Arab guys who we have never heard of who could make him work for the win. 6kg makes a big difference, especially in Topking scoring which seems to prioritize wild aggression.
Maybe but then what? After 22 international mt/kb fights you'd think he'd be a little more appreciated and known but he doesn't have much of a following. He's kinda coasting under the radar. When was the last time a thread was made of him on a fight card?

Zuev def. Tuinov
Feng Xingli def. Risco
Kiria KO'd Ben Moh
Toutouh def. Moiseev

Tuinov and Risco decisions were bit off IMO.

Kiria has looked quite good in his last couple fights again. Seemed "uninspired" to me for many fights but now fighting like he's figured something out again.

Moiseev looked like maybe he wasn't in his best shape on short notice for this. Still, don't know if the result would've been any different if he had better cardio. Toutouh wasn't falling for any of his spinning stuff.

All fun fights.

Whoever gets to fight Feng Xingli in the semifinals probably wins the tournament :) Get to see who they prefer to crown as the winner.

Last edited:
Forgot that Marat went into the ring and called out Buakaw to his face like 8 months ago after the Kunlun final.

topking world series 23 from shandong, china

GoH 36 from today, QJL and Zeqi MMA debuts

https://
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzg3OTE3MDE2MA==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0

Last edited:
Get ready for the biggest fight of the year

Last edited:
well it is from asia at least

One FC card from yesterday
ec7sa0e963.jpg

Trained beside Fonluang at Sitboonmee. Didn't expect to see him in Kunlun. He looks good. Not sure what weight this is.

Kunlun Combat League weights are 61.5/66/70/75/80kg I think. You know what day that was on?

We'll see. MAS is a mess. We're most likely seeing Yi Long and Hong Man Choi dance around for 9 minutes not really doing anything on their next event. So even if Buakaw-Yod ended up happening this time, I don't have any confidence in it being a real fight on their card either.

Last edited:
Buakaw vs Yod in a Muay Boran demonstration prolly the best we'll ever get

Back