Recent fights/results/news from China

More Thais are getting winning decisions than losing ones, at least nowadays. Let's be honest here, K-1 is no better with their judging.

Must be nice living your fantasy land.

Your the only one living in a fantasy land buddy. You accused me of making stuff up and being full of shit a couple of days ago for posting about judging in china.

Now they screw a thai once again and all of a sudden I'm the one that isn't living in the real world? Nice try but you can't seem to grasp the reality of the situation.

Then you also try and say the crowd affected the judges which is just laughable.

They are not dumb fucking camps over in thailand! Jomthong won all 4 rounds easily and yet some how the chinese guy won. This happens all the time and yet the thai's are fucking stupid in your mind because the beat their opponent up but still lose on the score cards?

Only a idiot can not see they get flown in to lose! Only a really fucking stupid idiot would try and argue otherwise but you do not have a high enough iq to understand that i guess

Last edited:
This is exactly why every thai fighter believes you get flown in for a paycheck and a loss on your recored.

Every asian country thinks that about each other. even more so fighters going to thailand. they've been plenty close decision in favor of thais in china or japan.

Your the only one living in a fantasy land buddy. You accused me of making stuff up and being full of shit a couple of days ago for posting about judging in china.

Now they screw a thai once again and all of a sudden I'm the one that isn't living in the real world? Nice try but you can't seem to grasp the reality of the situation.

Then you also try and say the crowd affected the judges which is just laughable.

Just lol@u at this point. Yes getting reactions from crowds absolutely can affect judges. A hometown guy getting cheered on by thousands of people vs an outsider getting nothing the whole match. Judges are human, humans are distracted and misled by non essential stuff all the time. Judges are no exception.

I've not said anywhere judging in China is perfect, it's not. It's not perfect anywhere. I've said it's become a lot better GENERALLY SPEAKING! can you understand that. Having hundreds of fights and then pointing on to one where it wasn't good isn't the whole picture.

More and more Thais are fighting in China because there are opportunities there. Unless the fight business there starts regressing that direction isn't going to change.

And as of now it doesn't look like the fight business in China is getting worse. Kunlun got their own ice tea or w/e, investing in movies, starting their own reality show. Opportunities in China for fighters are growing at a rate like nowhere else. Bawwwwww but there's been 4 bad decisions against thais in the last 2 years thats the view of the country they will have. Sure, okay whatever you say.

Last edited:
Just lol@u at this point. Yes getting reactions from crowds absolutely can affect judges. A hometown guy getting cheered on by thousands of people vs an outsider getting nothing the whole match. Judges are human, humans are distracted and misled by non essential stuff all the time. Judges are no exception.

I've not said anywhere judging in China is perfect, it's not. It's not perfect anywhere. I've said it's become a lot better GENERALLY SPEAKING! can you understand that. Having hundreds of fights and then pointing on to one where it wasn't good isn't the whole picture.

More and more Thais are fighting in China because there are opportunities there. Unless the fight business there starts regressing that direction isn't going to change.

And as of now it doesn't look like the fight business in China is getting worse. Kunlun got their own ice tea or w/e, investing in movies, starting their own reality show. Opportunities in China for fighters are growing at a rate like nowhere else. Bawwwwww but there's been 4 bad decisions against thais in the last 2 years thats the view of the country they will have. Sure, okay whatever you say.

You can not get it thru your head can you? It is not me that is saying this for the 10th fucking time( i do firmly believe it thou). The thai's have believed this way longer than 2 years and these 4 fights do nothing but prove to them that they are there for a loss.

When are you going to admit you know nothing about muaythai and apparently china also?

You keep saying they are doing all these shows in china but that has nothing to do with the judging. you just keep going in circles about stupid shit because you are completely wrong Movies, iced tea, reality shows have nothing to do with judging but here you are just spewing more stupid shit to cover up the fact you have no clue how thai fighters view china. Then you claim i am full of shit because judging is much better now than it was so all thai must believe they get a fair fight in china and all thai are just mad because they lose fair to chinese

Simon Marcus doesn't seem to be on the next Kunlun card anymore :(

Simon Marcus doesn't seem to be on the next Kunlun card anymore :(

I already told you he wasn't in the tournament. And that did not come from google translate like most of the news for wlf

You can not get it thru your head can you? It is not me that is saying this for the 10th fucking time( i do firmly believe it thou). The thai's have believed this way longer than 2 years and these 4 fights do nothing but prove to them that they are there for a loss.

When are you going to admit you know nothing about muaythai and apparently china also?

You keep saying they are doing all these shows in china but that has nothing to do with the judging. you just keep going in circles about stupid shit because you are completely wrong Movies, iced tea, reality shows have nothing to do with judging but here you are just spewing more stupid shit to cover up the fact you have no clue how thai fighters view china. Then you claim i am full of shit because judging is much better now than it was so all thai must believe they get a fair fight in china and all thai are just mad because they lose fair to chinese

what is your whole point? seriously, thai's won't stop going to china if the money is right. that won't even be Jomthongs last fight in China.

thai's cry about losing in japan/china since the 90's and chinese/japanese cry about losing in thailand since the 90's.

nothings gonna change.

Saying not on the card at all now though.

what is your whole point? seriously, thai's won't stop going to china if the money is right. that won't even be Jomthongs last fight in China.

thai's cry about losing in japan/china since the 90's and chinese/japanese cry about losing in thailand since the 90's.

nothings gonna change.

My point is the thai's think they get brought into lose which if you can not read shadess thinks is bullshit all because he thinks judging has improved in china so therefore I am full of shit and the thai's think china has the best judging in the world.

My point is the thai's think they get brought into lose which if you can not read shadess thinks is bullshit all because he thinks judging has improved in china so therefore I am full of shit and the thai's think china has the best judging in the world.

You talk about what thais think, Shadess talks about the actualy reality, which is in fact that judging is pretty decent right now except individual decisions like that. In no point he's disagreeing with you about the thai point of view.

calm down. you seem overly rustled the last couple months.

Last edited:
Dastardly needs to sit back and relax with an ice cold Kunlun Iced Tea and chill the fuck out.

You talk about what thais think, Shadess talks about the actualy reality, which is in fact that judging is pretty decent right now except individual decisions like that. In no point he's disagreeing with you about the thai point of view.

calm down. you seem overly rustled the last couple months.
The reality of situation is the Chinese judges screw Thai fighters and They done it for years. You three consider here and say whatever you want about me but all you're doing is just denying the reality of the situation. Sadness has made multiple post stating his disagreement. Most of you are so out of touch with reality that you have no clue what is actually happening because you're too busy stuck up your own ass

The reality of situation is the Chinese judges screw Thai fighters and They done it for years. You three consider here and say whatever you want about me but all you're doing is just denying the reality of the situation. Sadness has made multiple post stating his disagreement. Most of you are so out of touch with reality that you have no clue what is actually happening because you're too busy stuck up your own ass

I'd say the problem is more prevalent in thai and filipino boxing circles.

What about all the foreigners getting screwed in Thailand and Japan? Why don't you get it through your fucking head that bias exists everywhere?

Judges are human. Of course crowd reaction matters. Not going to go back and watch a boring fight again and count strikes lol. We've also literally all said the thai should have won it. It just wasn't anywhere near the worst robbery. You can count all the stats you want, meanwhile in the real world getting the crowd reaction and/or ending rounds strong > throwing the same boring kick every 10seconds for the whole match.

Watched a ton of fights since this1 but from what I remember a lot of the kicks also landed on chinese dudes arms and he mostly took em like a champ. Not knowing their EXACT scoring criteria that might be fairly significant. But again Jomthong still won that fight...just not some mega massive OMFG GUYS WORST EVA robbery.

Add a down to that and give is straight to the chinese after 3 rounds. Talking about scoring that literally wouldn't be possible if the scoring critereria in effect was followed - those are total robberies.

Ghita via compustrike!!!111

The Chinese guy didn't end any round strong. He flailed punched and missed 90% of the time. You really have no grounds for debate when you admit you haven't watched it again. You don't even know what happened.

Half of his kicks to the body landed on the arms but those aren't blocks. A block is when a fighters actually makes an effort to defend it, not just standing around and getting a shin across your arms/body without doing anything. Either way, half of his kicks were clean to the body and many very hard. On clean body kicks alone Jomthong landed more than the Chinese guy did on total strikes.

Fighter lands 5X more strikes and that can't be one of the worst robberies? Okey dokey.

And speaking of "judges are human," at the end it takes abnormally long to get the decision and more than once the camera shows a group of people debating the scores. At the very worst there was always going to be an extra regardless of how dominant Jomthong was.

It's Jomthong's own fault for not having any sense of urgency in the 4th round. He fought at the same speed while that was the Chinese fighter's best round. And since you have 3 different people telling you that it was a close fight and not a total robbery, maybe it is you who is blind. In blind love with Jom-THONG lol.

I'm so blind that on rewatch and analyzing the fight it showed Jomthong landed 5X more strikes. If Jomthong landed twice as many strikes, the "judges are human" debate might work, but 5X is a clear robbery.

I challenge anyone on here to find a fight that you consider a robbery and see if the losing fighter landed 5X more strikes.

What about all the foreigners getting screwed in Thailand and Japan? Why don't you get it through your fucking head that bias exists everywhere?

Foreigners are catered to in Thailand. The ones that are actually in notable fights are rarely ever screwed. Since you brought it, let's hear of "all the foreigners getting screwed in Thailand." C'mon, let's go.

I'm so blind that on rewatch and analyzing the fight it showed Jomthong landed 5X more strikes. If Jomthong landed twice as many strikes, the "judges are human" debate might work, but 5X is a clear robbery.

I challenge anyone on here to find a fight that you consider a robbery and see if the losing fighter landed 5X more strikes.

LOL except judges only get to watch once and the original figures you posted was not 5x difference so you're probably now just pulling numbers out of your ass

As for foreigners being screwed in Thailand. The most notable is Giorgio Petrosyan. He got poisoned according to him. This is a very serious accusation by one of the best fighters in the world. No Chinese or Japanese promotion has done anything close to this. This is practically attempted murder.

Back