Recent fights/results/news from China

In their defense, they poison Thai's too, so it's equal opportunity.

Damien Alamos got a big push in Lumpinee and the Pinto's in Thai Fight just recently. The Thai's have pushed foreigners. Just ask JWP about Songchai.

LOL except judges only get to watch once and the original figures you posted was not 5x difference so you're probably now just pulling numbers out of your ass

As for foreigners being screwed in Thailand. The most notable is Giorgio Petrosyan. He got poisoned according to him. This is a very serious accusation by one of the best fighters in the world. No Chinese or Japanese promotion has done anything close to this. This is practically attempted murder.

That has nothing to do with judging and there are many people who go to thailand and claim poisoning all the time. It does happen but not with foreigners as he would have been a huge underdog so they would have poisoned nonthanan and not him.
99.9% percent of the time when a foreigner claims such it is their own stupid fought for not acclimating as the are dehydrated by the humidity and heat just the same as getting used to thin air at altitude.
He never went to the hospital which is what you do if you really think you are poisoned! Any time a thai suspect a poising they go and get tested at the hospital to find out what it is so you do not have lasting effects and can get treated.
Instead he makes accusations months later with no proof besides him feeling bad after 3 rounds.

So have the chinese.

Do you realize what you have said in this thread?
First you claim their is no bias against thai's in china
Then you claim that it is ok that china shows bias because thailand and japan show bias in boxing.
Next you say the chinese push foreigners without even the slightest bit of evidence

Do you realize what you have said in this thread?

I'm well aware of that. I'm still not sure what your intend is.

First you claim their is no bias against thai's in china

never said that, I said it got a lot better.

Then you claim that it is ok that china shows bias because thailand and japan show bias in boxing.

I didn't said it is ok. I basically said you're a hypocrite only pointing at china with your claims. hometown decisions are everywhere in asia.

Next you say the chinese push foreigners without even the slightest bit of evidence

They get invited into big shows and earn decent money. That's pushing for me.

Other than Buakaw, I've yet to see any foreigners get a legitimate push in China. Just giving an oppourtunity isn't pushing.

Other than Buakaw, I've yet to see any foreigners get a legitimate push in China. Just giving an oppourtunity isn't pushing.

how did they push JWP or Alamos? They won fights and climbed up in competition.

Pinto's don't really count.

Buakaw did not get a push! Just having guys fight for you is not pushing guys. Don't forget he protested the extra round of his k1 fight in china and all most left like he did i the final because he felt they were screwig him by having a extra round.

Giving guys favorable decisions and having the announcers go nuts of a guy is pushing someone. Andy souwer is the only foreigner getting a push in china. He is the only guy winning decisions he should lose because of his name and past accomplishment. He should have lost to jiao fukai but the judges favored him

Pushing a fighter generally refers to heavily marketing and advertising them as a star. They certainly did that for Buakaw. Gerasimchuk and Kyshenko not really.

That said I'm not joining Dastardly in this debate. China seems to be giving opportunities to everyone.

Lol this guy at first is against biased decisions, now he wants China to give free decisions to foreigners. If you want fair decisions, no one should get preferential treatment. This applies to all countries as well, so there is really no need to express outrage at China for anything.

UzzSb5D.jpg

Looks like Adesanya is going to China too. Too bad not on Kunlun but hey.
So many fights in China outside of WLF/Kunlun we don't get any info really.

Some more Thai's going vacationing too.

Last edited:
Lol this guy at first is against biased decisions, now he wants China to give free decisions to foreigners. If you want fair decisions, no one should get preferential treatment. This applies to all countries as well, so there is really no need to express outrage at China for anything.

where did i say i want them to give free decisions to foreigners or give preferential treatment? This goes back to me asking you once again if you understand english.

I want fair decisions but in china it seems you are either favored like souwer and their own countrymen or they show a bias against you like they have shown repeatedly against top thai fighters.

All i want is for it to be fair! Your Name or country you represent should play no part in a judges decision but all to often it has a major outcome of the bouts in china.

And the bouts WLF or Kunlun are just as fair as the old K-1. No need for outrage. Have a sip of Kunlun iced tea, and smoke a joint while you're at it.

LOL except judges only get to watch once and the original figures you posted was not 5x difference so you're probably now just pulling numbers out of your ass

As for foreigners being screwed in Thailand. The most notable is Giorgio Petrosyan. He got poisoned according to him. This is a very serious accusation by one of the best fighters in the world. No Chinese or Japanese promotion has done anything close to this. This is practically attempted murder.

As I said, 2X is one thing, but 5X (4.7X) is an unquestionable robbery. You don't just miss seeing things because of bad angles or on one watch when one guy is landing and throwing way more strikes. I watched it one time and came on here and said it was one of the worst decisions ever, and my second viewing confirmed that.

Being poisoned isn't screwing foreigners. It's done by outside people, not judges, referees or people involved in the show. And it's not a foreigner problem to begin with. High level fighters get poisoned. Saeksan, Petu-Thong, Sangmanee and Petboonchu have all been poisoned in the last couple years.

Your best example of "all the foreigner being screwed in Thailand" is of a guy claiming to be poisoned almost a decade ago? Lol

No you're still wrong, Giorgio was given the drink by the promoter. My best example? Name one poisoning of a foreign fighter in China lol. The fact that you have other examples of poisonings just proves my point that Thailand is a good place to get screwed lol.

It's not confirmed that Giorgio was poisoned. He said he kept having to run to the bathroom after drinking water, sounds like he just drank some shitty Thai water.

He also claims the judges ripped him off in the Draw against Buakaw. If anything Buakaw got screwed.

I would say he almost definitely got screwed. According to him the Thais told him he was too light and he had to be heavier. That's why they gave him the water. Maybe it wasn't a poison, and it was shitty water. But it was definitely intentionally given to him. Especially considering how giving someone clean bottled water is not difficult at all.

I would say he almost definitely got screwed. According to him the Thais told him he was too light and he had to be heavier. That's why they gave him the water. Maybe it wasn't a poison, and it was shitty water. But it was definitely intentionally given to him. Especially considering how giving someone clean bottled water is not difficult at all.

Petrosyan was 2 kg under.
according to his trainer his urine was milky and was sick for 3 days with intense fatigue which is in line with drinking bad water.
but when even hardcore fans asked his trainer to be specific about what happened he was very vague and ended up talking shit about thais as usual...that's why i have serious doubts about his claim.

unlike giorgio,his trainer/team are very dismissive and prejudiced toward thailand and thai fighters, so giorgio was poisoned and got royally screwed against buakaw and fuck off if you dare to think otherwise.

UzzSb5D.jpg

Looks like Adesanya is going to China too. Too bad not on Kunlun but hey.
So many fights in China outside of WLF/Kunlun we don't get any info really.

Some more Thai's going vacationing too.

Looks like Zhang Kaiyin is on that card. He is finally fighting in Kunlun after a year of school. I wonder who he is fighting, he has been fed way too many cans and needs a top level opponent.

Back