Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Too much stock being put into that loss. That was his 17th fight in 2013 and he was just coming off a loss to Petchboonchu a few weeks prior. Not to mention that Chinese dude looked juiced to the gills.

That's his second loss against an Chinese sanda fighter under K1 rules. He lost in 2010 against Wang Wei Hao.

Saying he already fought that often in that year also sounds like a bad excuse. It's Saenchai we're talking about. He will always have a busy schedule.

As far as I know, nope. Think last show was on Eurosport much later, so maybe this too? No Eurosport logos anywhere though.

That's his second loss against an Chinese sanda fighter under K1 rules. He lost in 2010 against Wang Wei Hao.

Saying he already fought that often in that year also sounds like a bad excuse. It's Saenchai we're talking about. He will always have a busy schedule.

Have you seen that fight?

He certainly fought like a guy who was on his third fight in three countries in two weeks.

Mootje vs Chahid sounds enticing. I gotta imagine Chahid is shot at this point though. If he steps it up this can make for a very exciting fight. Hopefully we see it on YouTube soon.

I have and I'm sure motivated Saenchai with the look in his eyes and enough preparation time would have beat him.

For real, though. I don't think Saenchai is cut for K1 rules.

KOK undercard on Fightbox now, in couple hours maincard on Eurosport.

w4DiiP3.jpg

So KOK had their 5yr anniversary last saturday and they released a video about their journey so far. The subtitles are a little off at times but it's a good watch if you are at all interested in kickboxing in Moldova and this little, but definitely growing, org that has gone largely unnoticed.

[YT]0KUMqyoZyEE[/YT]

Thats not the whole arena either. They panned the place and looked pretty packed.
KOK does a good job getting butts to the seats in most places they go.

So KOK had their 5yr anniversary last saturday and they released a video about their journey so far. The subtitles are a little off at times but it's a good watch if you are at all interested in kickboxing in Moldova and this little, but definitely growing, org that has gone largely unnoticed.

[YT]0KUMqyoZyEE[/YT]

Good post. It's interesting to see the guys in the background. Hopefully next year they get some more good fighters

Mootje vs Chahid sounds enticing. I gotta imagine Chahid is shot at this point though. If he steps it up this can make for a very exciting fight. Hopefully we see it on YouTube soon.

It's good to see Mootje fighting again. I wish he was in glory

I wasn't excusing the loss, I was downplaying the implication of it given the circumstances.

Vorovski vs. Lyapin pretty good action for 2 rounds.

Silly refereeing, ref sorta lunged to intervene/end the fight a couple times in 2nd round and then stopped himself. Vorovski getting a little hometown advantage here.

dunno it didn't say when but I'm guessing February

He said this on facebook

The 7th of February I used to fight on the Enfusion event in Eindhoven against Edson Fortes, but the K1/Krush in Japan invited me again to fight against their champion Masaaki Noiri. The promoters of Enfusion the 7th of February let me go and wished me good luck for this big fight and I really appreciate that. Masaaki Noiri was the Glory tournament final and won very big names like Mosab Amrani. This will defenitely be the hardest fight in my career so far and I am really motivated for this one. But I can tell you guys.. I will stop him and will make my message clear again. It's me that will be the undisputed number 1!!

Have to watch this again, Vorovski probably should have lost but he came back and took it in front of a standing up cheering homecrowd.

That was one crazy fight! Hat off for both of them. This KoK brand puts some great fights on the map. Keep up the good work!

Barnburner of a fight. Concussion inducing blows by both fighters. Great sportsmanship shown afterwards as well. That second round was crazy

Ben Saddik is back! Gonna be fighting Daniel Sam. Also Ignashov vs Gregory in the card
10403111_844073245615544_6887371597213702419_n.jpg

Missed few seconds there when Vorovski was knocked down first, seemed a little iffy to me. A great entertaining fight still.

I want to watch that again so bad.

Guess the KOK Cyprus show must've done well for whoever to organize this kind of a card "right" after.

Dec 7. Not exactly right after but takes a while to put an event together. Don't really remember any shows from Cyprus before these.

Back