Recent fights/results/news from Europe

I don't really care about the Gerasimchuk thing. He lost to some other Glory guys since he beat Rico anyways. The fight I'd most like to see is Rico vs Saddik and that's booked for the end of the year.

I think Gerasimchuk should have been the only option if they were going to use rico in china. Truthfully why in the world are they even doing another hw non title fight let alone in china? Rico has fought there only once and got dropped and lost so it is not like he is some big name with tons of fans in china.

They should have used what amount of cash they are paying rico to sign buakaw and maybe even give sittichai the raise he wants as they at least have fans and can sell some tickets in china. Instead were stuck with a major mismatch and further delaying the hw division they have put on hold for the last 12 months and will end up being 15 months between title defenses. Yet they are making interim titles for other weight classes not be defended for 4 months because their contract with the ufc requires i think 10 title fights a year.

honestly i want to see Guto taking a title shot soon,maybe after Ben Saddik,and get his ass kicked on a one sided beatdown

honestly,i cant stand for this guy,i really think that he is not this good even for this dead division,the problem is that people who fight with him haves the most dumb strategy and approach against him,like Adegbuyi made on his fight with him

just low kick his rear leg inflicting damage on his movimentation,walking forward him with the chin down and keep an eye on his right hand,let your left hand on high guard pretty mich all time,and avoid throwing left hooks,he haves pretty good timing speed and power on his right hand especially with his hook.

trap him in the corners with jabs and straight rights to the body,head always low,once you haves him on the corner unload on his body section with you chin down,alternating hooks and uppercuts to caught his stactionary head when you goes to his body,he haves bad cardio and his open fight stance is not effective on defending body shots

dot it until he looks like he looks like that he ran a marathon,and then finish him

PLS RICO DO IT!

great gameplan, agree on everything.

HW divisions across all combat sports are dead they should converge all HW fighters from all combat sports into one division then maybe you would be able to have decent competition. same thing at LHW. only under these circumstances a guy like Guto can get a title shot.

honestly i want to see Guto taking a title shot soon,maybe after Ben Saddik,and get his ass kicked on a one sided beatdown

honestly,i cant stand for this guy,i really think that he is not this good even for this dead division,the problem is that people who fight with him haves the most dumb strategy and approach against him,like Adegbuyi made on his fight with him

just low kick his rear leg inflicting damage on his movimentation,walking forward him with the chin down and keep an eye on his right hand,let your left hand on high guard pretty mich all time,and avoid throwing left hooks,he haves pretty good timing speed and power on his right hand especially with his hook.

trap him in the corners with jabs and straight rights to the body,head always low,once you haves him on the corner unload on his body section with you chin down,alternating hooks and uppercuts to caught his stactionary head when you goes to his body,he haves bad cardio and his open fight stance is not effective on defending body shots

dot it until he looks like he looks like that he ran a marathon,and then finish him

PLS RICO DO IT!
I agree Guto is a bit flawed yet he keeps gettng underestimated and almost always finds a way to win except versus a giant like Ben Saddik. He closed as a massive +1300 underdog against Adegbuyi, so I can only imagine what his odds would be against Rico.

Cool, they're wrong, just like you.

Guto hustled and put in work to win. Adegbuyi just stood there doing nothing. You know it and I know it. It was a shit performance. He didn't do enough to win the fight.

Close fights are never robberies either, you use that term too loosley.

Not need to argue with me, you"re just an idiot (same and same again and again). I invite you to watch again first and third rounds.

Not need to argue with me, you"re just an idiot (same and same again and again). I invite you to watch again first and third rounds.
I think the decision hinged on round 1 as Guto clearly won round 2 and Adegbuyi clearly won round 3, so round 1 was the deciding round ultimately. I believe that the fight was close and back & forth enough to be debatable. I may be as biased as you having had money on Guto versus your Romanian bias, but I would call that decision controversial rather than an outright robbery.

While I would not classify it as a robbery benny really should have gotten the decision. Guto didn't do much of shit either in the fight

I invite you to go F yourself.

Why would I watch that terrible fight again?

If I was to watch a Benny fight again, it would be the one where Rico knocked him unconscious to the canvas in spectacular fasion. Yet another failed attempt at HW Gold for Romania.

hahah
but yeah Guto 1 & 2. Laughed at the forceful "robbery" talk the night of the event and still do. No need to watch the 3rd round as Benny won it. You go watch the 1st one and tell me what Benny did in the whole round other than that one near double KO moment.

Answer: nothing much that scores.

it was a close fight,but Guto won...

shit fight to be honest,Adegbuyi made everything wrong and both scored bad,but adegbuyi scored a bit better on the first round and inflicted good damage on the second round

the third round Adegbuyi failed to knock him down,both were tired and there wasnt too much power behind Adegbuyi strikes because he got hurt in the second round but guto was like a dead man in the third.

Adegbuyi really should run all over him on the last two minutes of the fight,a knockdown over guto in that situation was tangible and necessary,with one knockdown the fight would go to and extra round and he would much probably won the extra one,because Guto was almos having an heart attack on the final of the fight,Adegbuyi make bad strategies for the fight and dont took advantage of a really necessary moment,he lost and he deserved to

Pregnant Zimmerman vs Samedov from today´s Akhmat show event

30-27 all 3 judges to Samedov?

lol,come on,i had it 29-28 to Samedov winning thefirst two rounds, but no way 30-27

Samedov got his revenge 9 years after the 1st fight against the worst ever version of Zimmerman and went life and death against him,that was bad huh

DIZ2YQvUMAIHKs7.jpg:large

Alim Nabiyev replaces Yoann Kongolo in #GLORY45 welterweight co-headline bout against @niekyholzken! DETAILS | goo.gl/iuqZ19

New blood! More interested in this fight than Kongolo.
Nice to see Glory bringing in another good fighter and making a fresh fight. I'm going to try to find some video of this dude online to see how he should match up with Nieky's style.

i don't see the meaning to turn every single fight into a title. anyway...oct 14 petrosyan mania.

6YWfPUt.png

i don't see the meaning to turn every single fight into a title. anyway...oct 14 petrosyan mania.

6YWfPUt.png
This fight happened in 2008 and Ngimbi almost got TKO´ed

It is Ngimbi retirement fight also,cool fighter,amazing fights under his name

Back