Recent fights/results/news from Europe

i think buakaw will win...especially if he trains more than a week before the fight :rolleyes:

Buakaw trains pretty much everyday all year round unless he's doing some cultural trip in the countryside :)

everybody knew already but still....

0r3I36k.jpg

Damn, this would be worth traveling to Paris for :)

*edit* wtf it's on a Sunday??

Last edited:
Apparently Andy Souwer fought Massaro Glunder in an mma fight in may this year and subbed him with an ambar, couldn't find a vid though. Was that fight mentioned here? Seemed to have gone under the radar.

Buakaw trains pretty much everyday all year round unless he's doing some cultural trip in the countryside :)

LOL he really doesn't....last time he trained consistently was when he fought 3 times end of last year. He starts training daily, a week or 10 days before a fight with no specific training like before.

this time it seems like he's beginning way earlier..

LOL he really doesn't....last time he trained consistently was when he fought 3 times end of last year. He starts training daily, a week or 10 days before a fight with no specific training like before.

I guess I failed at sarcasm :)

Pinca is a good opponent who takes his fights seriously, he was really up for it vs. Saenchai. I'm actually looking forward to this fight.

Anyone has info on tickets and also time of the event?

I'm already looking into logistics ;)

I guess I failed at sarcasm :)

Pinca is a good opponent who takes his fights seriously, he was really up for it vs. Saenchai. I'm actually looking forward to this fight.

lmao sarcasm detection missed myth-busting mission failed.
no info yet apart from location.

Apparently Andy Souwer fought Massaro Glunder in an mma fight in may this year and subbed him with an ambar, couldn't find a vid though. Was that fight mentioned here? Seemed to have gone under the radar.

was looking up Andy's mma record after the Rizin events and also was surprised when I saw that.

or not. he's a monk again.

for one day...no?

Still so many pictures of him doing all kind of traditional Thai stuff in the countryside, buddhist temples, etc. at the moment. There are new pictures uploaded everyday and not any of them are of him training lol

WAs on world fighting league earlier this year. Glunder stepped in at a few hours notice

Still so many pictures of him doing all kind of traditional Thai stuff in the countryside, buddhist temples, etc. at the moment. There are new pictures uploaded everyday and not any of them are of him training lol

he works for amazing thailand which is a part of the tourism ministry or something like that,and they have non stop promotional activities,but a part from that which is legit, he's not motivated at all lately...he might be 75 kg now...

Yes, I noticed that about Buakaw as well. Not a video of him in the gym for weeks but plenty of other stuff he likes to showcase.... Has he ever gone this long with no Muay Thai training videos? LOL, guess easy wins will do that to you, so until he gets another loss or a close one, he won't bother too much with unnecessary hardcore training for the time being. His last 2 fights just put a bit of a break on the training load I reckon.... Now that he's a monk for the next 9 days, does this mean no training at all?

Yes, I noticed that about Buakaw as well. Not a video of him in the gym for weeks but plenty of other stuff he likes to showcase.... Has he ever gone this long with no Muay Thai training videos? LOL, guess easy wins will do that to you, so until he gets another loss or a close one, he won't bother too much with unnecessary hardcore training for the time being. His last 2 fights just put a bit of a break on the training load I reckon.... Now that he's a monk for the next 9 days, does this mean no training at all?

he's been training on and off for almost 3 years.
it's not about easy wins,it's about being 35 and having others things to do with his life...that said he still needs to lose 5 kg.

oh you're probably right.

or prob not...at least till the 27th. which leaves him a just a week kunlun nov. 11th.

btw is kunlun nov 11 even real?
with all these schedule changes i lost track.

Back