Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Yes, it"s beautiful card, worth watching, some surprises and KOs. Only 1/3 Superkombat Chinese events were on CBS Sports. They had until now Bucharest I, Madrid, China and Bucharest II. Bucharest is their lair (only marketing headquarters now though).

Sadly, the Superkombat card from Bucharest got bumped off the CBS SN schedule and even the DVR Guide updated to show the Reebok CrossFit Games tonight instead. Bastards.

Partouche kickboxing 72kg and 63kg 4 man tournaments (19 october 2017) are on youtube

Ozkul,Galaoui,Daniel Puertas Gallardo and Tuinov fought on them

It seems that WLF have signed the Stoica brothers.

22450160_1551682508218833_3321261282034204303_n.jpg

all star paris partial line up

Buakaw Banchamek vs. Fabio Pinca
Cedric Tousch vs. Dmitry Valent
Yohann Drai vs. Sergei Kuliaba
Pakorn PK Saenchai Muay Thai vs. Anthony Gazel
Manachai Yokkao vs. Amir Latreche
Sami Banchamek vs. Hamza Ngoto
Sawsing Sor Sopit vs. Lucie Berto

Petmongkon Banchamek vs. TBA
Saemapetch Fairtex vs. TBA
Elias Mahmoudi vs. TBA
Fanny Ramos vs. TBA

Results Golden Fighter Craiova - Romania vs. Suriname

● categoria 65 kg: GABRIEL COBZARU vs. ALI ALI - victorie acordata in unanimitate lui Gabriel Cobzaru
● categoria +95 kg: MARIUS MUNTEANU vs. IONUT OPREA - Marius Munteanu castiga prin K.O. in runda 2
● categoria 67 kg: MIHAI IORGA vs. ADRIAN PETENCHEA - decizie in unanimitate acordata in favoarea lui Adrian Petenchea
● categoria +95 kg: IONUT IANCU vs. DUMITRU TIRA - victorie acordata in unanimitate lui Ionut Iancu

ROMANIA vs. SURINAM 2-2 (one match draw)
● categoria 65 kg: ARTUR JASHKUL vs. JONI MATE - victorie prin TKO pentru Artur Jashkul
● categoria 65 kg: BLEJD LENNART vs. MIHAI TUDORIE - victorie in unanimitate pentru Blejd Lennart
● categoria 71 kg: JERRY VAN KATS vs. HARIS FERIZOVIC - egalitate = draw (no extra round)
● categoria 80 kg: KANI INGIOHAIRO vs. ALEXANDRU IRIMIA - victorie in unanimitate pentru Alex Irimia
● categoria 76 kg: MARVIN SANSAAR vs. ADRIAN MITU - meci pentru centura intercontinentala WKU - victorie acordata in unanimitate lui Adrian Mitu

Some photos:

22519405_1959542107634364_2757176399963460883_n.jpg

22555237_1840155012964218_1984487588384362043_n.jpg

22519522_1839585563021163_260544160891584051_n.jpg

Partouche kickboxing 72kg and 63kg 4 man tournaments (19 october 2017) are on youtube

Ozkul,Galaoui,Daniel Puertas Gallardo and Tuinov fought on them

Interesting interview of Pinca at the end of that last video of Ozkul vs. Puertas.

For the non French-speakers, here's what Pinca said:

-Interviewer: You were in "Khader Mahouf"'s corner (dunno how his name is spelt), did you train together?

-Pinca: yes, he came to our gym every morning in preparation for this fight, so we took care of him tonight for this fight.

-Interviewer: what did you prepare with him, and what impressed you the most?

-Pinca: he really impressed me tonight, I knew he trained hard and really put a lot of sacrifice and effort into this. An opponent like "Vang Muo" (again apologies for not knowing to spell the name) is a good opponent, younger and fresher, so "Khader" impressed me I didn't expect him to bring a war like this. He was throwing heavy and had durability. So congrats.

-Interviewer: we saw that he got hit to the body in the first round, a lot of fighters would have given up then.

-Pinca: yes it was hard in the first round, I think that indeed if he hadn't been hit like that to the body in the first round the fight would have been different, but he managed to overcome that, pushed himself to his limits and did not give up. So that was impressive.

-Interviewer: we know how hard it is when you get hurt to the body like that to come back and continue, we all had this happened in our careers.

(Spanish fighter then walks pasts and says good luck to Pinca for Glory next week.)

-Interviewer: that's the other thing we wanted to talk to you about, next week you will fight in Glory again, it's a tournament right?

-Pinca: yes I'll be in the 65kg tournament in Glory in Lyon, France. The objective is to win the tournament and then go for the Glory belt.

-Interviewer: is that signed and guaranteed? Because sometimes Glory makes you win a tournament but then because there are other fighters or rematches to make they could make a fighter wait for his turn to fight for the belt even after winning a tournament.

-Pinca: no no, it's all official if I win that tournament I'll fight for the title.

-Interviewer: what do you think of the other fighters in that tournament?

-Pinca: well I don't really know them, apart from Aziz that I already faced and beat in Muay Thai, but the others I don't really know them and I never saw them fight.

-Interviewer: there's been another announcement on social media for the end of this year, in Paris, it will be a fight that a lot of fans have waited for for many years, Buakaw, is that also signed and official?

-Pinca: yes that's also signed, at 70kg, full Muay Thai rules.

-Interviewer: is that not a challenge for you considering you're more at 65kg? You basically stepping up a weight class to fight him right?

-Pinca: yes it's a challenge and I normally wouldn't do it for other fights but this is a big fight that many people want to see and a real challenge. It should have been done ages ago so I'll step up to 70kg to fight him of course.

-Interviewer: you've already moved weight in the past before anyway, like fighting for the Rajadamnern belt. We're looking forward to your fights at Glory and vs. Buakaw so good luck and see you there.

Interesting interview of Pinca at the end of that last video of Ozkul vs. Puertas.

For the non French-speakers, here's what Pinca said:

Great to hear the winner gets a shot at the title. All four guys have MT backgrounds and we know RvR has troubles with that.

Great to hear the winner gets a shot at the title. All four guys have MT backgrounds and we know RvR has troubles with that.

yeah but we know glory will help him fix his little problem lol

If Pinca goes to the final, i'm pretty confident he will beat Roosmalen.

If Pinca goes to the final, i'm pretty confident he will beat Roosmalen.
Not sure but its a good fight. Would love to see Pinca against Pet. Roomsalen didn't look too good in his last fight but I think thats just Adamchuk and his awkward style. Like when I said not to predict the Pet vs Roosmalen fight based off Pets performance the fight before against Adamchuk. Its hard to look good against Adamchuk. Ask marat.

yeah but we know glory will help him fix his little problem lol

That and on top of that the scoring and rules do favour his style. Still, the thought of Pinca vs. RvR is interesting even if it's under KB rules. It would also be the 2nd time a French fighter manages to win a Glory belt if Pinca wins.

It will not be as one sided as Pet vs RvR, Pinca is not as skilled as Pet. I can see him having trouble with Roosmalens low kicks and his tight guard but with objective scoring i think Pinca will outscore RvR.

Of course Robin will win if they score his punches to the gloves/arms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back