Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Fuuuck. I broke my fibula which was bad enough, the tibia is way worse.

GLORY 53 SuperFight Series Card:
Lightweight Bout: Yohann Drai vs. Vlad Tuinov

Why Glory didn't make this a bigger deal I have no idea.

Vlad Tuinov

Why Glory didn't make this a bigger deal I have no idea.

I had no idea who that was, had to video google him. First video I find is this one:

Damn he's beast.

Well basically he's to W5 kinda what Jaraya has been to Enfusion. Except the Dutchies who only keep up with Dutch stuff I've often found have no idea this kid also exists. One of the better Glory signings in ages and exactly the kind they should've been doing and haven't. Till now that is.

Well basically he's to W5 kinda what Jaraya has been to Enfusion. Except the Dutchies who only keep up with Dutch stuff I've often found have no idea this kid also exists. One of the better Glory signings in ages and exactly the kind they should've been doing and haven't. Till now that is.

I don't really follow much of the smaller organisations, I wish I had time to watch all fights from all orgs, unfortunately there's so many different orgs that the talent pool is spread and you end up seeing a mix of good fighters and fights with bad fighters and fights. Any other fighters to keep an eye on?

Looking at Tuinov I now recognise him from watching Partouche in France end of last year.

Couple oopsies in there but not bad. Also he's like just turned 20 I think.

8ei6jlt.png

What's happened to him? Ban or rage quit?
My guess is rage quit, but he's done that before and returned months later.

I have zero idea what the Stoicas are doing right now and its burning a hole in my soul.

Tuinov in glory is very cool

a good young and amazing to watch fighter,everything that a glory´s poor LW division needs

I had no idea who that was, had to video google him. First video I find is this one:

Me to. I had no clue who Vladislav Tuinov was but watched some of his fights and he looks decent. His record doesn't seem right tho. 28 wins and 26 losses? LOL who's he been fighting?

Glory need to work on signing more fighters to LW division. So much talent out there.

His record doesn't seem right tho. 28 wins and 26 losses? LOL who's he been fighting?

I don't think that's his correct record.

When he was announced at Partouche they said he had 34 fights; 32 wins and 2 losses. Since then he's had 3 more fights which he won so 37 fights of which 35 wins. So that matches his wikipedia record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Tuinov

It also looks like he turned pro at age 10 :eek:

Last edited:
Vlad Tuinov is one of my favorite talents! He completely dismantled Massaro Glunder in their fight. Angaar Afghan however had a very good fight against him and made it very hard for the Russian which surprised me. Maybe Angaar is also a good fighter instead of a decent fighter like I thought. So Vlad still needs to perfect his style and we have a great prospect in the near future.

Back