Recent fights/results/news from Europe

(-85KG)
Artem Levin (CC) vs. Igor Bugaenko (5x3minutes)(Title Fight)
Russia Belarus
???

Heavyweight (+100KG)
Jhonata Diniz (CC) vs. Tsotne Rogava (5x3minutes)(Title Fight)
Brazil Ukraine
???

Last 2 fighters with current champions being CC, the card on the pictures doesn't show that

wow didnt noticed that he fainted

Yeah , than his cornerman came with a piece of cotton and was pushing it towards inside his nose AHAHAHAHAHAHHA he went bananas after that. By the way you can just rewind the YT video and when you r done go back to live.

Yeah I missed that too. Just thought his corner/him didn't want to go out for another round.

Yeah I missed that too. Just thought his corner/him didn't want to go out for another round.
Yeah his corner man did that X sign with his had hahaha, and then he fainted. You can quickly rewind, because it was very funny. After him fainting he gets a little piece of cotton in his nose.

Same song that always plays in my head when I see Brazilians hating on Inocentes spinning shit.
True story.

Hahahahahhahaha he said "the new" first and was waiting so long to finish his sentence. This motherfucker is evil. Should have watched my fight card instead of that of ACB KB then he would know there is a current champion lmfao.

ACB KB gets better each event they organize like Kunlun Fight,but they have many small mistakes which is annoying.

First round was hard to tell so i give ot a 10 10
Second is igor 10 9
Third is artem 10 9
You guys?

Back