Recent fights/results/news from Europe

First round was hard to tell so i give ot a 10 10
Second is igor 10 9
Third is artem 10 9
You guys?

i tried to score but this marvelous fight hypnotized from do anything than watch

Levin won but he worked very hard to win

Bugaenko is a boss

Fight of the year contender,both made magic in it.

thats a pretty good card
How good are Ignashov, Kharitonov and Samedov opponents? Don't know them, but i'll watch anyway for sure, funny that Kharitonov has a MMA fight against a dangerous guy like 1 week before lol very confident..

How good are Ignashov, Kharitonov and Samedov opponents? Don't know them, but i'll watch anyway for sure, funny that Kharitonov has a MMA fight against a dangerous guy like 1 week before lol very confident..

- I dont know who is Ignashov opponent by the poster photo,but however Ignashov is already very old,i hope he wins

-Kharitonov opponent is Frederic Sinistra is an old mid lvl journeyman that got KO´ed by a prime Badr Hari. Last year he fought against Zabit Samedov,injured himself while kicking, he also has lost to Verlinden and got an win over an old Stefan Leko that cut his shin in the fight and lost by tko.

He likes to set the distance with mid kicks and haves decent straight right + left hook combinations when he closes the distance.

Kharitonov should KO him with not too much problems

- Samedov opponent is Freddy Kemayo. he used to be one of the best small HW´s of the late 2000´s ... Has experience against a lot of big names but isnt looking good in recent years,especially considering that he is already 36, he was known for his big high knee KO´s

Kharitonov looked like shit in his last MMA fight, i hope you are right.
We should know where is at in a few weeks when he fights again at M-1 Global.

Really nice seeing Levin staying active also, even if he should have pretty easy fight in Mirkovski.

Kyshenko posted this on his fb:

32958024_610946495959066_7091498576341106688_o.jpg

lel, did they started to Have Ibrahim El Boustati since Ulrik Bokeme first KO?

I cant see another result for this fight than a murderous win by Kingshenko

Its the same german event that Souwer is scheduled to fight Kehl

anywhere to watch the Zhara fight show?

Kemayo vs Zabit, Levin , Kharitonov vs Sinistra etc etc

Saw yesterday they were going to have at least 3 musical acts there, was hoping they didn't waste a whole lot of tv time with them :(

Back