Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by Bang Rachan, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

couldnt be more hyped

petro n°1

2. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

acb kb 16

Kraus vs Adsalam Barkinkhoev

Andrei Stoica vs Donegi Abena

Broadcast likes this.
  3. Shadess

Shadess ...

Petro-Allazov starting right now.

4. Shadess

Shadess ...

Result
    Giorgio Petrosyan def. Chingiz Allazov by Unanimous Decision

Broadcast likes this.
  5. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

Andrei lost but this Donegi is a very good prospect though. If you want my opinion, Stoica looked the worst ever, I have never seen him so bad. Last time he fought well, but here he looked very unprepared.

Andrei Stoica added a lot of kilograms, he"s a heavyweight now. Lol. It can be really explained, since he was involved with TELEVISION.

6. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

The ring was also very small, it advantaged Donegi but how old is this Donegi anyway? I heard he"s undefeated, youngster under Mike Passenier? Not to take anything from Donegi, even though Andrei was really below his usual shape. In fact I don"t think Stoica was so bad in the first rounds, but he was clearly unprepared and overweight.

Stoica is milking money these days, although more from Exatlon & TV, I am sorry for him but he shouldn"t take heavyweight bouts. Also against Hron, who is a real heavyweight...

Just taking fights to take, plus to be defeated in Romania is really embarrassing. By the way, ACB had less fans than when Stoica was fighting in regional promotion in Baia Mare. Why? Because he took the match on short notice. In Romania it"s important to promote with Romanian stars.

7. tru3f4n

tru3f4n Red Belt

I don't agree with that scoring at all minus the knockdown in round 1 the only round Petro looked to win flatout was rnd 4 and even in that rnd Allazov wasn't dominated. How could two judges score every rnd for Petro and the other one score 4 for him? what was the score 50-44, 50-45, and 49-47? Even with the KD in rnd 1 Allazov won all of it but the last 10 second then should've won 2&3 Petro got rnd 4 and rnd 5 was even maybe a slight edge to Allazov due to the landed kicks.

Papachulu likes this.
  8. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

in my opinion it wasnt a knockdown, but petro clearly and easily outworked Allazov

9. Mafanofe

Mafanofe Black Belt

10. PERFECT KICKBOXING

PERFECT KICKBOXING Orange Belt

I love PEtrosyan, but I have to agree here. Even the very first round was very close, but the not legitimate knock down gives it to Petrosyan and the other rounds Allazov was hitting more, hitting harder, effectiver and also being more active. the head of Allazov was annoying tho:p

11. Julius_Caesar

Julius_Caesar Brown Belt

Round 1 I had Chingiz up until Petro scored a flash knockdown which I think shouldn't of been a knockdown. Chingiz landed a punch which was better than the punch petro knocked Chingiz down with but you have to score it for petro because the ref called it a knockdown

Round 2 was close but gave it to Chingiz. He was more active.

Round 3 close round again but gave it to Petro.

Round 4 for Petro again. Still pretty close. Its kinda hard to score because Chingiz is constantly responding to petro by throwing a load irrelevant flashy kicks and I'm sure some are scoring but they are doing little damage. Some of his low kicks look like slaps LOL. He needs to put more power into them by then again that may effect his speed which is an issue against someone like Petro.

Round 5 I give to Chingiz. Once again he was a bit more active.

Close fight but I give Petro a slight edge

SuperLuigi likes this.
  12. Julius_Caesar

Julius_Caesar Brown Belt

Whilst watching the fight I couldn't help but think how Yodwicha would of looked in there since he was petros original opponent. I think Petro may of outpointed him in the first couple rounds then Yodwicha might of thought F it and gone beast mode in the clinch. Even if he got a point deduction and lost a decision I think he would rough up and bully petro in there. Maybe even a slight chance of finishing him by pulling petros head down and throwing a high knee. I now wanna see the fight even more.

Also (and im sorry I always bring him up). I don't get how some of the same people who call sittichai boring call Petro entertaining. It doesn't make sense to me. Even if you think Petro is more entertaining hes only slightly more entertaining. There's not a big different between those 2 when it comes to entertainment value. In this fight he was meh.

13. Snubnoze707

Snubnoze707 High Level

I think the end result was right, but it was a hell of a lot closer of a fight than the score cards and commentary would lead you to believe. Great battle, which is what I expected. Chingiz gave Petro one of the hardest fights of his career.

14. Julius_Caesar

Julius_Caesar Brown Belt

Commentary? You speak Russian? That's the only commentary I heard unless there's a new vid out.

15. SuperLuigi

SuperLuigi Black Belt

Watching the official English stream last night it was Goldberg and Big John calling the fight. Big John seemed to actually know a lot about kickboxing, talking about great wins Chingiz has had and stuff like that.

16. tru3f4n

tru3f4n Red Belt

yeah I muted them after round 3 up to that point they did nothing but suck off Petro besides in the 2nd or 3rd when Allazov whiffed on a left high kick BJM acknowledged it. Even when Chingiz was landing they ignored it just to talk how great Petro is. there was no time at all where I thought Mike Goldberg knew wtf he was talking about and BJM knew just enough not to sound as bad as Goldberg. they literally ignored all of Allazov's kicking and praised Petro on blocked or missed punches.

Snubnoze707 likes this.
  17. Snubnoze707

Snubnoze707 High Level

I watched it on Paramount with Bill Goldberg and John McCarthy doing commentary.

18. JimGunn

JimGunn Silver Belt

I just watched the tape delayed Bellator Kickboxing 10 card on Paramount Network since I was busy with the UFC yesterday. Even though it's only a quarterly special feature, it's nice to see Bellator featuring a high level fight like this. It was pretty clear to me that was a legitimate knockdown in round 1- Petro caught Allazov right on the top of the head and dropped him. I thought Petrosyan won the fight, although it was much more competitive than the 10-9 scoring system would lead one to believe if you just read the scorecards after the fact. Gabriel Varga stopping Kevin Ross in round 1 was quite unexpected too.

19. Julius_Caesar

Julius_Caesar Brown Belt

Who wins? Petch vs Petro at 155

20. Snubnoze707

Snubnoze707 High Level

It should be mentioned that Gaston looked fantastic in that card. He's got a lot of tools to work with.