Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Looked legit imo. If they staged that they would have made Kaito get mount to cast doubt on Takeru being the favorite.

It was not fake for me too,looked pretty real..

I hope Takeru kick this guy ass and he will become another "fighter play the bully thing and got KTFO" material

I have never seen 2 guys trying so hard to get around people breaking them up to only then just continue to push. If it wasn't staged one of them would have at least thrown a strike. For fucks sake Takeru gets pulled into full mount by his opponent. Neither of the guys even looks like they are even thinking about throwing a strike which is why i think it was planned before hand to have a scuffle where no ones gets hurt and they get way more press

Who cares if it was real or not?

If it gets them more press that's a good thing. This is an entertainment business as well...

Dastardly back at it again with the tinfoil action.

I just think it is hilarious you all think this shit is real but call a fight fixed anytime the knockout doesnt look picture perfect in bangkok

You think those knockouts were 100% legit?

Your reasoning for why that is staged is bullshit. Both of them never intented to throw a punch there, the whole thing was more about showing dominance and acting like a badass.

You think those knockouts were 100% legit?

Your reasoning for why that is staged is bullshit. Both of them never intented to throw a punch there, the whole thing was more about showing dominance and acting like a badass.
way more legit than this bullshit. since when is pushing another man acting like a "badass"?

Ya punching someone with a bare fist before going into a fight is a really smart idea....

Ya punching someone with a bare fist before going into a fight is a really smart idea....
Lol! It is much smarter to do something your actually trained for like throwing a punch than wrestling around and blowing out a knee. it you were educated you might already know that and how mma fighters are much more likely to get hurt wrestling than striking but apparently your living in a pro wrestling fantasy world where that confrontation was real

Lol! It is much smarter to do something your actually trained for like throwing a punch than wrestling around and blowing out a knee. it you were educated you might already know that and how mma fighters are much more likely to get hurt wrestling than striking but apparently your living in a pro wrestling fantasy world where that confrontation was real

Lol. It's silly because throwing strikes is generally considered far more serious than wrestling around. Fights have been canceled over less. Not to mention potential legal issues as punching is more likely to cause injury by laceration.

Fake or not, throwing closed fist strikes at a presser is a Badr level of stupidity.

Lol. It's silly because throwing strikes is generally considered far more serious than wrestling around. Fights have been canceled over less. Not to mention potential legal issues as punching is more likely to cause injury by laceration.

Fake or not, throwing closed fist strikes at a presser is a Badr level of stupidity.

Wrestling around when you don't have a clue what your doing such as pulling your opponent into mount is equally as stupid. You tear your acl and your out at least a year and more than likely will never be the same or you can break your hand punching the guy and 3 months from now with a healed hand the fight is much bigger than it ever was

I don't have a clue how the japenese would handle it but I sure don't remember any pride or j1 fight being cancelled for a pre fight brawl. Actually I remember them going out of their way to match guys up who had locker room confrontations. I sure don't remember them canceling any fights in America when the fight either

Aaahhhhh

Go back to knowing your role, and shutting your mouth.

You've been tolerable for a few months. Those last few posts in here are intolerable.

Just all around bad posting. Get better.

Wrestling around when you don't have a clue what your doing such as pulling your opponent into mount is equally as stupid. You tear your acl and your out at least a year and more than likely will never be the same or you can break your hand punching the guy and 3 months from now with a healed hand the fight is much bigger than it ever was

I don't have a clue how the japenese would handle it but I sure don't remember any pride or j1 fight being cancelled for a pre fight brawl. Actually I remember them going out of their way to match guys up who had locker room confrontations. I sure don't remember them canceling any fights in America when the fight either
I cant remember a single high school brawl wrestling match that resulted in an injury. When throwing hands they always hurt their hands though

Aaahhhhh

Go back to knowing your role, and shutting your mouth.

You've been tolerable for a few months. Those last few posts in here are intolerable.

Just all around bad posting. Get better.
He's the Maurice Jackson of sherdog. Probably won't even try.

I doubt Takeru is completely untrained in grappling. It looks like he has trained some Judo in the past.

I cant remember a single high school brawl wrestling match that resulted in an injury. When throwing hands they always hurt their hands though
Did you ever think that is because they know how to wrestle and not how to punch. You have guys in a wrestling scramble while other people are trying to break it up. all it takes is one step backwards with someone leg behind yours and you are never the same fighter for the rest of your career.

Apparently this is real just like vacationing in istanbul is a fantastic idea right now and someone guy walked on water and came back from the dead to absolve me of my stupidity and sins

I hope one of you fools called the police when this masked assailant attacked josh barnett during his ufc open work out because that was more believable than that "Dominate and badass" scuffle as the snitch would say!

Then you have snubnoze who can't even be bothered to watch the fights being discussed and 1/3 of his posts are him discussing things he has never seen but yet he still posts bullshit after bullshit

5401117+_e3190fdf567d2abbb059a5a22a7513d1.jpg

Last edited:
The only times I have seen someone seriously injured from wrestling is when its high intensity athletes training on a regular basis and eventually they land the wrong way. Even when drunken idiots wrestle in parking lots it usually just ends is scrapped up knees and elbows.

Back