Recent fights/results/news from Japan II

Who are the most popular fighters in Japan now?

Probably Tenshin. Even if he has a lackluster performance, there will be like dozen people defending them him within a minute.

Tenshin has the most fight fans hyping him, Takeru has the most media exposure and Noiri/Urabe remain nobodies because there is no fairness in this world

watched the whole event finally

the tournament was far from the usual K-1 level but had some good moments

I have to admit that im feeling bad for Kimura,i dont liked him in the past for all the cockiness and limited game but damn,after that brutal 1R KO loss his career became the new definition of downhill

dude was on the Highlights of his career after his controversial win over Kaew,all the following on him since the Krush days with his do or die fights,and then Kaew finished everything followed by Noiri cementing the grave

-Takeru vs Wang Junguang i had takeru by a slight advantage but it should go to an extra round

-Stavros messing up Taiga in the first round was amazing,Stavros is a good prospect and already had some solid fights but no way in hell i picked him to win it,especially the way he went as a beatdown in the very first roun...Mejiro Bless

-Hinata made the homework and the other fights were no suprise at all,except for a guy like Mohan Dragon making it into the final

I didn't have a problem with the Takeru decision but it should have gone to a 4th imo. The chinese fighter did well, Takeru had problems dealing with his teep kicks.

1. Andy Souwer vs Nishio Wicky in RIZIN (MMA) for god knows why
2. Some additions for the Krush82 card (Nov 5) featuring Terado defending his 55kg title vs Luigi Kubo

- Gonnapar WSR vs Hayashi Kenta
- Rukiya vs Kyoshiro
- Degai Taisuke vs Kaneko Akihiro

Rukiya is NOT AMUSED by the fact that he has been passed up for a title shot or for a slot in K-1

What did Cristian Spetcu and Stauros Exakoustidis, one of the best featherweights in Superkombat, last days in K-1? The Greek fought Taiga if I am not wrong. And Spetcu maybe withdrew from the event like Wei Rui? They will probably rematch for the title.

What did Cristian Spetcu and Stauros Exakoustidis, one of the best featherweights in Superkombat, last days in K-1? The Greek fought Taiga if I am not wrong. And Spetcu maybe withdrew from the event like Wei Rui? They will probably rematch for the title.
Spectu fought in China.

I'm not sure if that's the fight Kimura needs to get back on winning track. :(

Stauros knocked Taiga out, not bad at all. And the other results in Japan?

what weight is the fight at? 67 or 70kg?
67, Kido is moving down.

Also Stauros vs Kosuke Komiyama and Takei Yoshiki vs Vitor Saravia.

Takei vs Vitor should be awesome. Stauros deserved an immediate title match.

YQfNtXS.gif

ndnUNm7.gif

Back