Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cocakillbana, is there a website you go to that has fighters and their fights listed? like, where did you get panpayaks list of fights?

Singdam Kiatmuu9 will fight Azize Hlali in France at the Best of siam 6 show in June

Saenchai will also fight but opponent still TBA

i wont be surprised if he loses on a controversial decision

max muaythai has a pretty good lineup set for this sunday
11043046_440179499471761_632022621799786934_n.jpg

Oh wow Dejbanjon fairtex is fighting Victor Nagbe at Max MuayThai! I used to spar with Dejbanjon back at fairtex bangplee in 2009 when I just started training and competing. He used to smash the shit out of me! Lmao He once was a really good fighter and even beat Kaew back when Kaew Fairtex was dominant at lumpinee but he stopped for a while. I heard it was a drug problem and he was hooked on pills or something. Good to see hes back in good health doing his thing. He is training beside Kaew, Yodsanklai and KaiKaew fairtex so hopefully that will help him rise up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow Dejbanjon fairtex is fighting Victor Nagbe at Max MuayThai! I used to spar with Dejbanjon back at fairtex bangplee in 2009 when I just started training and competing. He used to smash the shit out of me!

Of course he would smash you. He's a pro fighter. You're just a sherdog poster that's pretty much just a hobbyist. No need to tell us the obvious. :rolleyes:

Of course he would smash you. He's a pro fighter. You're just a sherdog poster that's pretty much just a hobbyist. No need to tell us the obvious. :rolleyes:

Do I have to tell you that time Singmanee Kaewsamrit teeped me across the ring ? Hobbyist pff

He told an interesting story, no reason to be pissed.

His post was interesting, yours isn't.
Kick rocks ----->

lol I guess you missed out the part where I said "back in 09 when I just started competing".

it says in that story its a rumor and it is not happening!

Huge Card on Rajadamnern Stadium 2nd april:

Wanmitchai and Petchviset working together to put this monster card:

Kwankao Mor Ratanabandit
Vs
Petpanomrung Kiatmoo9 Gym
Satarnmuanglek Numponthep Gym
Vs
Rungnarai Kiatmoo9 Gym
Sam-D Petchyindee Gym
Vs
Wanchai Kiatmoo9 Gym
Nong-O Petchyindee Gym