Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

What no comment about him gassing because he went up in weight?
I think he gassed because of being overaggressive in round 1 and 2. Too many jumping shits as well. Could have focused more on pummeling the legs instead of constantly trying to elbow-koing.

What no comment about him gassing because he went up in weight?
Superlek jumped from 130 to 134. You cant compare that to Pet jumping 135 to 150.

Him gassing could be more to do with the fast start. It could also be a number of other things like jetlag, weather etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superlek jumped from 130 to 134. You cant compare that to Pet jumping 135 to 150.

Him gassing could be more to do with the fast start. It could also be a number of other things like jetlag, weather etc.
Not taking the fight or perpetration overly serious?

Not taking the fight or perpetration overly serious?
Yokkao was uploading a lot of training footage of him. Looked like he was taking it seriously but you don't know unless you're actually there.

Yokkao was uploading a lot of training footage of him. Looked like he was taking it seriously but you don't know unless you're actually there.
Lol does it look like he took it seriously in the 1st round

Lol does it look like he took it seriously in the 1st round
I was talking about his training for the fight. Not the fight itself.

The first round looked like he wanted to make a statement by stop his opponent but underestimated how tough he was.

I was talking about his training for the fight. Not the fight itself.

The first round looked like he wanted to make a statement by stop his opponent but underestimated how tough he was.
He didn't take his opponent seriously it looks like

Crazy how he's developed so many great fighters with little help. That takes a lot of passion.

yeah I knew that KIatmuu9 was a "family" gym and that it drew fighters from the village nearby but I had no idea that it is one trainer literally doing everything all by himself. this guy is a legend.

Anyone know about this boxer Tewa Kiram from Buriram? Currently 38 - 0 and ranked no 1 at 147 by WBA. He's Keith Thurmans mandatory and might be his next fight. Does he have any mt history?

Pretty good fight to mark the return of muay thai in the Stadiums. Awesome knockdown after the bell in the 3rd round

Petdam was a bit unlucky with that knockdown, the ref could have jumped in a bit sooner there I think. I'd be fine if those two fought another 5 times, they match up well. Though i'd be down to see pettaksin vs either one of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back