Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Brutal knees from thandet, wanchai is insanely tough for not going down there.

Petdam was a bit unlucky with that knockdown, the ref could have jumped in a bit sooner there I think. I'd be fine if those two fought another 5 times, they match up well. Though i'd be down to see pettaksin vs either one of them.
I don't think a fight vs Pettaksin is really the fight to make at this weight. Petdum stopped him easily and Suakim probably would as well.

Tawanchay, Chalarm, Petnamngam, Mongkondet and Petwanson are all better fights to my mind. Suakim has been on a good run so maybe they'd be willing to stick him in there with Superbank or Gaonar.

Last edited:
So glad stadium fights are back. Chamuaktong is fighting Yodpanomrung on Monday and I'm stoked.

Gingsanglek lost again :/

His career has gone similarly to The-lek's; quick rise and quick downfall. He even looks out of place fighting in the low 120's, just like The-lek. I don't know if he's outgrown (say) 115, but hopefully he can salvage something and get back to winning.

His career has gone similarly to The-lek's; quick rise and quick downfall. He even looks out of place fighting in the low 120's, just like The-lek. I don't know if he's outgrown (say) 115, but hopefully he can salvage something and get back to winning.
The Lek was a little different. He had a suicidal fighting style that no fighter can maintain for a long period of time. I think the motorcycle injury played a part in Gingsanglek's career.

Sing becomes a vicious ko artist when he fights guys that are notch below the elite. But it doesn't seem to translate when he fights the bigger names.

23167627_2111395642207840_7330365932414273737_n.jpg

haha awesome pic. I think they're due to have a great fight as the first two (not counting this kid fight) were pretty unremarkable. granted the last one I could barely see what was happening and from what little I could tell it looked like they weren't taking it 100% seriously. has some decent video of that fight ever surfaced?

Panpayak seems pretty tall next to Sangmanee. He's at least 5'10 because he's taller than superlek who's around my height 5'9. I think Pan could be fighting at 154 in the next few years.

Back