Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

The official Rajdamnern channel uploaded Rottang vs Mongkolkaew in HD

Chamuaktong is fighting Yodpanomrung on Friday. Anyone know which weight theyre fighting at?

Tawanchai vs Yok

Tawanchai is slick at range but still has problems when the opponent turns up the pace on him.

Last edited:

Tawanchai vs Yok

Tawanchai is slick at range but still has problems when the opponent turns up the pace on him.

I'm hoping that Tawanchai will become the next really good fighter from 130lbs and over. But if that's going to happen, then he has to be able to convincingly beat guys like Yok, at least when the fight is evenly matched. Yokvitaya has always been just so average.

I'm hoping that Tawanchai will become the next really good fighter from 130lbs and over. But if that's going to happen, then he has to be able to convincingly beat guys like Yok, at least when the fight is evenly matched. Yokvitaya has always been just so average.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Hard to put in words but he just doesn't seem to have that extra gear so to speak. Physically he hasn't adjusted to the weight climb yet.

Was Superlek vs Panpayak scheduled to have a fight tonight?

Seems like yod cant make his mind up about retiring. He says he's coming back this year...again.

Kaptainkan Pinsinchai has made a return to the stadiums within the past year or so. He's got to be pushing 40.

I am a little bit confused about superlek and panpayak fight result. Anyone else?

Back