Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

tomorrow! yodpanomrung vs zi hao should be a great fight
28827280_1890292027745511_4502361067891036914_o.jpg
Is Zi Hao the guy who knocked down Chujaroen and ended up getting a draw against him?

Do you guys know if Petchtanong was developed by Banchemek gym, or was he brought in when he was already really developed like Superbon?

Do you guys know if Petchtanong was developed by Banchemek gym, or was he brought in when he was already really developed like Superbon?
Petchtanong is in his early thirties so, it'd be pretty much impossible for Banchamek to have developed him. That gym has only been around for like 5 years or so.

No. He was with Sit-Or Pattaya like a decade ago. Same camp as Petmongkong. They might actually be brothers, two of Sit Or's best fighters were I just can't remember which. They were both probably developed by another camp prior to that, too.

The only half decent fighter that I know of that Banchamek had a hand in bringing along was Hongtae.

Last edited:
Petchtanong is in his early thirties so, it'd be pretty much impossible for Banchamek to have developed him. That gym has only been around for like 5 years or so.

No. He was with Sit-Or Pattaya like a decade ago. Same camp as Petmongkong. They might actually be brothers, two of Sit Or's best fighters were I just can't remember which. They were both probably developed by another camp prior to that, too.

The only half decent fighter that I know of that Banchamek had a hand in bringing along was Hongtae.

Same camp as nong-o .. the same sit or camp in bangkok

That KO was something else.

I had forgotten about the pacing in MT, so the first round I thought was super slow, not too boring, but not exciting either.

You could see earlier in the fight Nuenglanlek went for the same elbow, but how he set it up the second time was really tricky.

I'll following him from here on out.

Hey guys,

Where do you get your info on Lumpinee events? In Bangkok for a week and would love to catch a big show hopefully...

It's only a portion of the fight but it looked like thanandet was getting worked aside from a few moments in the clinch. Surprised it was a draw.

I really like Kaimukkhao, one of my fav kickers but his chin is too weak at this point, he needs to take care of his health

It's only a portion of the fight but it looked like thanandet was getting worked aside from a few moments in the clinch. Surprised it was a draw.

Thought that was weird, too. Doesn't seem like anything big happened in the early rounds but idk

Panpayak (sitchefboonthum not jitmuangnon) has a 2lb weight advantage given that he lost the last two times by ko.

lol I thought it was Panpayak #1 because he did change his name too (or at least he was presented with a different name last time against Yodlekpet - can't remember what it was)

Panpayak #2 is on a roll but I don't think he matches well at all with Yodlekpet. that brutal left hook KO a few years ago was ugly. Hope the 2 pounds make it a closer fight.

Back