Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

And Thaifight has a history of consistently matching Thai’s with strong credible foreign opponents that will put their stadium skills to the ultimate test :p

And Thaifight has a history of consistently matching Thai’s with strong credible foreign opponents that will put their stadium skills to the ultimate test :p

555, as we call it Thaifight aka Thaibashfarang

Lol the irony! Well getting sparked in round one on Thaifight means he’s definitely failed the test :D

Also it appears they are taking back the sports writers award from Kulbadam and are going to announce the new winner in 2 weeks from what I could tell by the translation

what the fuck...

Will be translating what he say or Yoksutai

Last edited:
<45><45><45>

Where's @Brocktirement when you need him?

Panpayak got an F on that test. Not even #top1000

Not so-called passivity but it was impatience that doomed him.

Surely one of the biggest upsets ever in the sport.

He probably could have afforded to be more passive in this case. Probably thought he'd quickly stomp his opponent out but he was game.

Not so-called passivity but it was impatience that doomed him.

Surely one of the biggest upsets ever in the sport.
That's why I think Kard Chuek / MX should be considered a different sport. The parameters are different enough that stuff like this happens.

wait, at which weight is this fight happening, and why is Rottang fighting Rotlek 3 weeks before Tenshin. :confused:

xR2wGpw.jpg

dont know if these were uploaded earlier anywhere

I hadn't seen'em anywhere so thanks! I looked everywhere the weekend they happened. didn't even know it was Rodlek I thought it was a rematch with Panpayak. and seriously that Seksan is only 24 years old?

So we can have a built in excuse if he loses

Tenshin takes an easy opponent at Rizin 10 because he fights Rottang and Rottang doesn't give a fuck and fights 10lbs heavier Rotlek. He's on a 4 fight winstreak, but that's going to be tough.

Hope he doesn't get injured.:confused:

I hadn't seen'em anywhere so thanks! I looked everywhere the weekend they happened. didn't even know it was Rodlek I thought it was a rematch with Panpayak. and seriously that Seksan is only 24 years old?
Same

I thought he looks 30+.

So much wear and tear for going forward style.

Same

I thought he looks 30+.

So much wear and tear for going forward style.

But when you put it all together, their records is compeltely wrong and the broadcasting team didn't even know who each fighter was so that number has no info value. I still say he is ~30.

Back