Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

somluck still got it ,
samart look old
anyway nice comedy

lol wtf is that?

At least I get the feeling that the thais have a totally light hearted approach to these spectacle fights unlike ufc fans who would still try to draw conclusions about "who is the goat" from a fight like this.

i liked how when somrak swept samart, he helped him up and then hugged him lol

omnoi show

Last edited:
one fc (sharing it only because it has muay thai and kickboxing fights on it)

full event

Last edited:
I didn't even know Nong-O was fighting. he was such a gentleman letting that guy off the hook. he could've killed the guy.

I didn't even know Nong-O was fighting. he was such a gentleman letting that guy off the hook. he could've killed the guy.

Petmorakot, Singtongnoi and Petdam already fought too. If you watch it on youtube you can rewind and watch the fights.

This thai girl has better muay thai technique than most farangs guys

Petmorakot, Singtongnoi and Petdam already fought too. If you watch it on youtube you can rewind and watch the fights.

Thanks I'll do a fight marathon now in the afternoon.

Petdam is a great call for international fights. Someone has got to put up word for these promoters about Yodlekpet too.

The Petmorakot fight was weird, the Dagestani guy mostly threw punches so it might have been non-Thai judges, but on the other hand Petmorakot was off balance and fell down like 10 times.

The Petmorakot fight was weird, the Dagestani guy mostly threw punches so it might have been non-Thai judges, but on the other hand Petmorakot was off balance and fell down like 10 times.

The russian fighter wasn't great either, Petmorakot just looked really sloppy.

The russian fighter wasn't great either, Petmorakot just looked really sloppy.

no, ramazanov has a different style.
darting in and out for blitzes like karate.

looked so skittish. spaztastic, almost like a chihuahua on crack...but it worked.

kulabdam vs tawanchay part 3

nov 6th

I missed this one, Hongtae absolutely handling sakaengarm

I missed this one, Hongtae absolutely handling sakaengarm

i remember this beatdown...sakaengarm knew he got beat. and that look he gave when he was walking away too lol

tonight's channel 3 rajadamnern show

4jud53.png

Last edited:
Back