Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

topking world series 23 from shandong, china

edit: copied to china thread

Last edited:
Superlek is going for his 3rd win of the month with all 3 fights taking place in different countries (Thailand,england, and hk/china). He win yesterday in England by cut stoppage in the 2nd round
44134968_2197025420316914_2204502946626928640_n.jpg

Last 2 posts should be in the china thread

done

but to note, just because it's being hosted in china, doesn't give it chinese exclusivity like KLF. as far as i am concerned, topking world series is very much a thai promotion.

Last edited:
Last 2 posts should be in the china thread
fuck off! as if anything it would be in the Europe thread as it has the result one superleks fight in England. Also I'm sure the the other posters do not want the china thread clogged with discussion of Thai fighters and Thai promotions

fuck off! as if anything it would be in the Europe thread as it has the result one superleks fight in England. Also I'm sure the the other posters do not want the china thread clogged with discussion of Thai fighters and Thai promotions
I posted news of his fight in England in the Europe thread yesterday. Maybe you would of noticed is you were paying attention. The poster you just posted is a fight card for China. Don't be intimidated little one. I'll make sure they wont bully you if you post thai fighters in the china thread.

Suakim now listed as Lumpinee 130lbs champion, when did that happen?
Title was vacant recently I saw

Also I'm sure the the other posters do not want the china thread clogged with discussion of Thai fighters and Thai promotions

Don't speak for others, it's not like there are many Chinese on this board mate.

Don't speak for others, it's not like there are many Chinese on this board mate.
if you would have been here regularly enough thru the last few years you would know this situation has already come up more than a few times in the last 2 years. That china thread is basically @Shadess thread for news and Chinese company run events even outside of china. The couple of times kunlun/goh has been to Europe know one was bitched about putting those results in the china forum because it was a Chinese promotion being broadcasted on china tv only

Also don't for to to look at the title of the thread which cleary says /news from Thailand which would have been what I posted considering they were promotions dealing with actual fighters from Thailand and based out of Thailand

Last edited:
if you would have been here regularly enough thru the last few years you would know this situation has already come up more than a few times in the last 2 years. That china thread is basically @Shadess thread for news and Chinese company run events even outside of china. The couple of times kunlun/goh has been to Europe know one was bitched about putting those results in the china forum because it was a Chinese promotion being broadcasted on china tv only

Also don't for to to look at the title of the thread which cleary says /news from Thailand which would have been what I posted considering they were promotions dealing with actual fighters from Thailand and based out of Thailand

From my understanding those threads are about events happening in that region, so an event happening in Europe is posted in the Europe thread just like an event happening in China is posted in the China thread. But maybe I missed something.

tonight's rajadamnern show:

oh just caught Kongthoranee dancing in the 5th round. Can we rewind that video once it's all over?

OR, if you happen to find a video of his fight please post here. Thanks!

it's rewindable. :)

but...here you go

Last edited:
it's rewindable. :)

but...here you go

Thanks mate. gonna watch it later.

BTW don't remember who posted his last fight before that when I asked about it a couple weeks ago...anyway I only watched it some time later and didn't comment on it...but that was a brutal KO!

lumpinee battle of the diamonds

oct 28: topking world series 24 from ratchaburi

nov 4: buakaw returns in pattaya at all star fight

I think Oct, 28th was the date for Sangmanee vs. Chadd Collins. Did Sangmanee pull out?

Back