Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

this thursday's rajadamnern card:

"BigMatch at Rajadamnern stadium !!
PetchYinDee Battle : October 25 , 2018 !
Mainevent 1: Rottank Jitmueangnon versus rungkit morbestkamala
Mainevent 2: Jakdao Wisanukonlakan versus bunlong klongsuanphuresort"

Funny how Puenkon has become an afterthought.

do you have more details about his fall from grace? Anyone know what really happened? (at one point it was even announced he was retired). I always thought that didn't make any sense.

on the other hand I understand that may be everyday stuff in Thailand. I remember a wise quote from that guy Reynolds who used to write muay thai articles at fightland.com - "in muay thai, more fighter are appaled by sucess than uplifted by it"

tonight's rajadamnern card:

1. singpayak sitpanon vs tahanek nayokathasala
2. sirichok nayokathasala vs sudsakorn sitnayok
3. malek daengkaosai vs wukong sitcharoensap
4. pangern sitjm vs kampanat por lakboon
5. teeyai sor pleumjit vs kiriluang chor phayak
6. petchmanee por lakboon vs yuttachai aomsakgorsang
7. panpayak sidchefboontham vs thaksinlek nitisamui << main event

Why are Singpatong so good at developing farang nak muays? Might be a little late but just noticed. Damian Alomos, Rafi Bohic and one Brazilian guy (forgot his name)

one fc roster keeps expanding! superlek has signed on the dotted line with chatri.

Why are Singpatong so good at developing farang nak muays? Might be a little late but just noticed. Damian Alomos, Rafi Bohic and one Brazilian guy (forgot his name)
Apparently Singpatong is not what it used to be, some guy here said that when Damien got famous the gym got flooded with foreigners and is no longer elite.

that panpayak elbow KO....

<datassdom>

@esum80 Who is that on your profile pic?

I think the fighter's name is not stated. I am actually a big fan of the photographer, Cedric Arnold. Here is a link to his publication where the image was included: http://www.cedricarnold.com/portfolio/photographs/yantra-the-sacred-ink/

It's an exhibition about Sak Yant tattoos, very good read if you are interested in Thai culture and/or Sak Yant. You can probably email him and ask directly if you really want to know; idk if anyone else would have a clue haha

Edit: Oops, linked the wrong thing. The Olivier Waltman gallery had a really nice write up about it when it was displayed there; I think I will have to use Google Translate, but I'll link it when I find it. The link to the artist's website at least shows some of the nice pictures though

@esum80 Who is that on your profile pic?

i replied to @Tayski privately as i didn't want to fill up the thread with non muay thai stuff..but yes, i saw this photo in a book a while ago and again in the last few years at several exhibits featuring tattoos from various cultures around the world.

I think the fighter's name is not stated. I am actually a big fan of the photographer, Cedric Arnold. Here is a link to his publication where the image was included: http://www.cedricarnold.com/portfolio/photographs/yantra-the-sacred-ink/

It's an exhibition about Sak Yant tattoos, very good read if you are interested in Thai culture and/or Sak Yant. You can probably email him and ask directly if you really want to know; idk if anyone else would have a clue haha

Edit: Oops, linked the wrong thing. The Olivier Waltman gallery had a really nice write up about it when it was displayed there; I think I will have to use Google Translate, but I'll link it when I find it. The link to the artist's website at least shows some of the nice pictures though

All Star Fight is back with Buakaw and Pakorn.

44771650_244743259518543_8102230472739782656_n.jpg

As you mention Cedric Arnold I saw this video come up on my FB feed a couple of days ago:

for whatever reason, the rottang x rungkit fight for the rajadamnern super-featherweight title is not televised. if that's true, i will try my best to find a video of it....for those interested.

for whatever reason, the rottang x rungkit fight for the rajadamnern super-featherweight title is not televised. if that's true, i will try my best to find a video of it....for those interested.
I also read they are not televising rottang's fight to try and draw a bigger crowd but I'm sure the usual sports channels will be there to record

thursday night channel 3 rajadamnern petchyindee promotion
looks like they may have ended up showing the rottang x rungkit fight after all:

rottang jitmuangnon vs rungkit mor beskamala
praewprao muayded vs petchpanlan petchsimuen
somraknoi muayded vs methee toypadriew
jakdao paedminburi vs boonlong petchyindee
daniel petchyindee vs sangmorakot sakpinyo

Last edited:
Back