Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Very impressed with Rungkit. Already a top guy at 126 lbs becoming Raja fighter of the year. I think we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming year. Will be interesting if he moves up to 130 lbs

muaythai2000 has him listed as Raja champion at 130 is that posible?

muaythai2000 has him listed as Raja champion at 130 is that posible?
Yeah i think he beat Rodtang for the 130 lbs title. I saw he was ranked #1 at 130 lbs in lumpinee aswell. He fought Petchdam in may at 126 lbs that was a while back, and i mixed up 130 lbs with 132-135 lbs. What i was trying to say is that it would be interesting to see him move up in weight and fight guys like Saeksan, Yodlekphet, Sangmanee, Superlek that were still fighting at 130 lbs about a year ago. I forgot they moved up in weight they were just fighting at 130 recently it feels like :p.

Why was the Lumpinee title never contested in Kulabdam vs Tawanchai? Feels weird seeing Tawanchai beat him three times and still not be champion.

Well, the first fight between them won "Lumpinee FOTY".

Last edited:
yeah that was weird to see. it ties into what we were discussing - it's pointless to focus on titles and weight classes. what matters is that Tawanchay is 3-0 against Kulabdam.

this friday's lumpinee show!

dqkb4o.png

petchyindee x one championship co-promotion rajadamnern show on december 26th!!

47463307_1003512753165161_740522386977193984_n.jpg

also, for anyone interested, ognjen topic will be fighting on the somchai/saenchai promotion next tuesday (dec. 11th) at lumpinee.

thursday night rajadamnern:

Last edited:
one championship - destiny of champions from kuala lumpur

47581143_2116329198390324_3856036361496690688_n.jpg

YOD!! filled the room with uppercuts.

Last edited:
I was trying to find the old thread but this link is dead and the search only finds this one thread. Is the old thread archived somewhere?
Maybe it got lost when the forum switched? Can't remember if this thread was started before or after that.

Maybe it got lost when the forum switched? Can't remember if this thread was started before or after that.

The old one was definitely before the switch, which I thought would be the reason why it disappeared too :(

I think this thread was probably before the switch too as I don't recall the switch being as far back as 2015, and also there doesn't seem to be any "likes" on the comments from back then at the beginning of the thread which makes me think it was before the switch. But then again time flies so who knows.

the main event from friday's lumpinee birthday show

Back