Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Obviously this thread is to discuss "results " as well but what y'all think of avoiding spoilers of today's fights until late night or so?

Also videos of the fights are welcome! I'll post here if I find them.

Which fights are you referring to?

petchyindee x one championship co-promotion rajadamnern show on december 26th!!

View attachment 483519

also, for anyone interested, ognjen topic will be fighting on the somchai/saenchai promotion next tuesday (dec. 11th) at lumpinee.

satanmuanglek is back bitches!

this flew under the radar before but it is huge news. Satanmuanglek was the most exciting high profile fighter in muay thai when he was active IMO. I wonder how he will look now.

Also anyone know if ONE hired some guys to represent them especially for this show? if not, then Diesellek is contracted to one? Anuwat too? I have no idea. just did a quick search and looks like Petchyindee has a podcast on facebook which is probably the best source ever for muay thai info if only you understand thai.

It looks like Muay Ties hasn't posted a fight in over 2 months on its youtube channel, does anyone know why?

Today's Max Muay Thai Mega in Phrae Province:

It looks like Muay Ties hasn't posted a fight in over 2 months on its youtube channel, does anyone know why?

He still puts fights on his facebook page, might be a copyright issue on Youtube.

this flew under the radar before but it is huge news. Satanmuanglek was the most exciting high profile fighter in muay thai when he was active IMO. I wonder how he will look now.

Also anyone know if ONE hired some guys to represent them especially for this show? if not, then Diesellek is contracted to one? Anuwat too? I have no idea. just did a quick search and looks like Petchyindee has a podcast on facebook which is probably the best source ever for muay thai info if only you understand thai.
It's a joint petchyindee-ONE promotion. Don't think most of them are signed to ONE FC

here is the seksan yodlekpetch fight, from highlights from round 3 on anyway

Not really. Deskada is not a bad fighter. I think hes won his last few fights in the stadiums.
I mean he is ok and did pretty well a couple of years ago but it just doesn’t seem to he a relevant fight to me and it’s not the type of matchup you’d expect in a thai stadium. Maybe because ONE FC is involved it makes sense to appeal to an international crowd.

Suakim vs Rungkit is an amazing matchup though. Does anyone know how to watch live?

I mean he is ok and did pretty well a couple of years ago but it just doesn’t seem to he a relevant fight to me and it’s not the type of matchup you’d expect in a thai stadium. Maybe because ONE FC is involved it makes sense to appeal to an international crowd.
Well he just won so I guess that should rank him a little higher but I agree he's not as good as he used to be.

Well he just won so I guess that should rank him a little higher but I agree he's not as good as he used to be.
LOL yeah i was wrong. Hadn't heard of him lately. Has he been fighting in the stadiums?

Back