Recent list of released fighters from the UFC.

Kind of surprised to see Tibau gone. He deserves a rematch with Khabib (a fight he arguably won). Despite a so-so record, his size and jiu jitsu makes him a tough matchup for any lightweight, particularly grapplers.

He had lost his last 4 fights. Rematch with Khabib? You really think there was any way in hell a rematch was ever going to happen with a guy on four fight losing streak, in a fight he lost 30-27 on all judges scores, and against the LW champion who is also undefeated?

Alright.

A who's who of who the fook is that guy

Tibau has been in the UFC for more than 10 years, fought a ton of top ranked fighters as well as former champions. Fought Khabib, Ferguson, Dos Anjos and Nick Diaz all in the UFC.

Such a fucking casual remark.

Out of all of them, the only one I feel deserved more of a chance was Mike Santiago.
He only had a small amount of time to prepare for Zabit.
That cuntflap Mads Burnell came into their fight over the weight limit and then proceeded to wrestlefuck Santiago to a unanimous decision.
So far, two losses he can't be blamed for.
His third loss is on him. Still, I would've given him at least one more shot.

Haven't seen a sizable list in a bit. Bellator prolly scraps a few of the names up here.

Why I still don't see Joshua Burkman on this list. Guy is 1-7-1 since re-signed in UFC in 2015. How many more he needs to lose? He has pics of Dana's dick or what?

Back