• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Recommend me IG accounts with good MT technique contents e.g. instructions and combos

horc00

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Please recommend me IG accounts to follow featuring heavy bag drills and combos and other instructions.

Thanks!

Liam Harrisons account has to be up there for content last time I checked.

I deleted social media from my phone so couldnt link it but you should be able to find it easy

Damien Trainor breaks things down better than most, easy to understand, and he was a legit world champ who never ducked anyone in a weight division stacked with the best Thai's.

Don't know about Instagram but for Youtube I'd recommend Liam Harrison, Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu, Muay Thai Scholar, Sitjaopho Muay Thai, and MuayThai Gram.

Don't know about Instagram but for Youtube I'd recommend Liam Harrison, Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu, Muay Thai Scholar, Sitjaopho Muay Thai, and MuayThai Gram.
MT Scholar is HL and not technique but it‘s the most important MT channel on YT IMO. Started being active again like a month ago after like 3 years of being stale.

Sylvie s channel is also necessary when it comes to technique IMO. Nothing comes close.

MT Scholar is HL and not technique but it‘s the most important MT channel on YT IMO. Started being active again like a month ago after like 3 years of being stale.

Sylvie s channel is also necessary when it comes to technique IMO. Nothing comes close.

I'd argue that even if MT Scholar doesn't go through deep analysis and break downs, it does have highlights of specific techniques and styles and a lot of footage, one can definitely learn techniques and witness how to use them to great proficiency on its videos.

Evolve MMA is good for techniques. The guys in it doesn't always speak English though

Back