Reconstruction: knees & shoulder

I've never posted here, but every time I read your user name, it sounds more like "meow", like from a cat. Just throwing it out there.

This is how I always read his name, what's the other way to read it?

Also, GL for the meet man, 190 belt-less would be pretty sick!

Thanks, guys.

Bleph, don't be scared homie. :icon_chee

ldm, "miaou" is how we say "meow" in greek. :)

Well done mate, nice squatting.

92+ kilos...dem legs getting bigger?

^ dem legs and dat ass. :icon_chee

I pigged out the last couple of days (lots of carbs too). Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my weight so it doesn't get past 92.5 for Saturday.

EDIT: ...which is a bit stupid because I was originally planning to gain as much muscle weight as possible all the way through to January, and a number is just a number, but since I happened to get this close I just want to get that 2xBW in the books. :)

I'm assuming you're going to become a fatty like me after Sat though!?

What's the plan for your first post meet meal?

^ lulz!

I've been on a eat-as-much-as-possible mode since I restarted lifting in August. Made some decent bodyweight gains up until early October but have barely made any gains since and have been fluctuating around 91-92 kg (for instance, take a look at my weight a month ago), probably because, since the semester started, between school, work and lifting on an almost daily basis, I'm unable to eat enough to stay on a consistent caloric surplus (thing is, while I try to eat as much as possible, I still almost always eat pretty clean).

This Sunday evening I just came home to spaghetti with red meat sauce and just went apeshit on its ass (hadn't eaten pasta for quite a while prior to that), thus the extra half kg 2 days later. :icon_chee

No particular plans for post-meet meals, btw. Will probably eat whatever I'd normally do.

Miaou's fat ass tales.

I wish I could shove shit down my throat like you.

Btw, I posted that gif just because Jennifer Lawrence is hawt. I think that's what the kids are saying.

^ Yeah man, I was just trying to make a funny about it.

Girl in gif looks good.

Last edited:
Creative Movement Class
movement and stuff, including girl classmates climbing on me and picking them up and stuff.

...at the S&C place:

SOHP
65 x 4 x 4
60 x 4 x 4 (paused)

Paused Bench
75 x 3 x 5

Pull-ups
BW x 8 x 5

Band Pullaparts
MB x 12 x 3

Short session because that was all I had time for. Attempting to gradually pussyfoot my way up to heavier bench numbers.

While my shoulders are still very weak, I can't overstate how happy I still am that I can press pain-free.

BW this morning = 92.4 kg.

I just saw the 182.5 squat, it looked really good. Good luck at your meet.

this log's popularity = over 9000

not bad mr miaou

I read your name as mow (like right now).

Best of luck with the lifting this Sat!

Killin' it. 185+ is yours.

Thanks, brothren.

I just saw the 182.5 squat, it looked really good. Good luck at your meet.
Thanks, hatchoo. Will do my best.

Good luck at the meet man, and nice squatting in here.
Lol, thanks, man! Pretty sure that vid has been posted here before. Was what made me watch that movie (had never heard of it before).

I read your name as mow (like right now).

Best of luck with the lifting this Sat!

Lulz, wat? "miaou" = "mow"?? :icon_chee

Thanks for the support, toons!

Discus Throw
maybe 30-40+ throws. most of them were shit. Near the end I managed to string 3 semi-decent throws one after the other. Fail session altogether.

Squats (low-bar)
20/40 x 5
60 x 3
80 x 2
100 x 1 x 2

BW this morning = 91.8 kg.

Discus Throw
maybe 30-40+ throws. most of them were shit. Near the end I managed to string 3 semi-decent throws one after the other. Fail session altogether.

Squats (low-bar)
20/40 x 5
60 x 3
80 x 2
100 x 1 x 2

BW this morning = 91.8 kg.

Should've maxed out, bro.

Back