Reconstruction: knees & shoulder

Ve vill see.

Right now, main goal is 185. If I get that and feel I have something left, will go for broke on 190.

You should just open with 190. Then go for 195 and then 200.

^ lulz!

Are you sure you're giving me advice with my best interest in mind?

^ lulz!

Are you sure you're giving me advice with my best interest in mind?

I have the utmost confidence in you. I just don't want you to have any regrets. Trust me, you'll be fine. Go squat 200.

I have the utmost confidence in you. I just don't want you to have any regrets. Trust me, you'll be fine. Go squat 200.

arnienotsureifsrs.gif

In case I forget,
Good luck tomorrow. Kick ass, man. I think you'll do great, you've put in tons of solid work these past months and I think it will pay off!

All the best tomorrow mate. Real strong squatting.

Thanks, man. I appreciate the support.

In case I forget,
Good luck tomorrow. Kick ass, man. I think you'll do great, you've put in tons of solid work these past months and I think it will pay off!

Thanks, bro. You've been one of the most "loyal followers" of this log in the last few months. Thanks for all the support, man.

Seated Press
60 x 3 x 5

Face Pulls
70/75/80/75 x 10

Seated DB Press
17.5 x 10 x 3

Lat Pulldowns (wide grip)
65 x 10 x 3

Crossover Flies
10 x 12 x 3

DB Hammer Curls
15 x 10 x 3

Triceps Pushdowns
80/80/85 x 10

BW this morning = 91.5.

Seated Press
60 x 3 x 5

Face Pulls
70/75/80/75 x 10

Seated DB Press
17.5 x 10 x 3

Lat Pulldowns (wide grip)
65 x 10 x 3

Crossover Flies
10 x 12 x 3

DB Hammer Curls
15 x 10 x 3

Triceps Pushdowns
80/80/85 x 10

BW this morning = 91.5.

Thats what I'm talking about!

Weighed at 91.9 kg around 2 pm (woke up very late and had not eaten anything yet). Got to the gym meet around 7:30, started warming up around 10, competed between 10:30-11+ pm. Was a warm/friendly atmosphere there. Crowd was enthusiastic during the squat competition, despite it being very late and the meet having already been running for ~5 hours. Hit my target weight of 185, with a very slow and grindy rep. Got buried by 190. Only got a few minutes of rest between my second and third attempt, but tbh, looking at the 185 rep I don't think taking a longer rest would've made a difference.

Had a lot of fun. Kotriz hit an awesome PR. A dude squatted 310 kg for an easy second attempt and gave 340 a shot in his last one, so that was also fun to watch.

Here is a vid of the attempts that my friend took (will probably get better footage at some point):

Sick squat miaou! Your 190 attempt looked like my 185 haha.

Congratulations on the meet meet and the 185kg squat, double BW ftw!

Awesome squat! You tied cheez whiz for the race to 405 squat :D is this a squat only meet?

Back