RECTIFY TV series *MOD EDIT: If you are not watching this show YOU ARE DUMB. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

I am up to episode 6.

Holy shit this show fucking sucks.

So far the guy has: come home and played a videogame

Stolen a goat. Or a deer. It's that stupid that it doesn't even matter.

THATS ALL THAT HAPPENED IN FIVE EPISODES!

People saying this show is great are retarded.

Also lol at having 2 good looking female actresses and the blonde one is still an aussie anyway, playing a Southern Belle.. Americans have hardly any good actors, have employ a foreigner to play the most Americanof Americans. Damn.

I mentioned that this show is not for everyone, that in fact a lot of people wouldn't like it.

I have no idea why you watched up to episode six if you dislike it so much, the style of the show should have been obvious from the first episode.

I mentioned that this show is not for everyone, that in fact a lot of people wouldn't like it.

I have no idea why you watched up to episode six if you dislike it so much, the style of the show should have been obvious from the first episode.
Because some idiot on here recommended that it be given a proper try.

Check it out a Non-Ameican Bitching about American actors, from an American show, on an American website that centers around a sport that's owned by an America company...

Which don't even have an American playing the southern belle LOL

Educate yourself.

Because some idiot on here recommended that it be given a proper try.

That's because the show is awesome, it just isn't for you. Not everyone likes every awesome show.

For what it's worth I think it's a good show. I binge watched the whole thing several months ago. I've always been able to get into slower paced cinema though. I really enjoyed movies like 2001, There Will Be Blood, Punch Drunk Love, Barry Lyndon, Melancholia, etc... I'm really looking forward to the new season.

Which don't even have an American playing the southern belle LOL

Educate yourself.

Wtf are you even talking about? No shit she's Australian, but she's making her money of an American production. Just like any other Aussie actor that's worth a shit does.

Check it out a Non-Ameican Bitching about American actors, from an American show, on an American website that centers around a sport that's owned by an American company...

That guy sucks. P4P one of the worst posters around here right now.

Welp, based on this glowing recommendation from last week, I've burned through all 3 seasons in 7 days. I'm happy to admit that this show was notably different than most shows in a good way. I enjoyed the slow burn. Not everything needs to be instant gratification. I liked getting invested in the characters over a longer haul.

I wouldn't read this thread past the first page due to not wanting any spoilers until now as I just finished s3. Now that I'm caught up, I'm stoked to see the last season is airing in about a week. That kicks ass.

Welp, based on this glowing recommendation from last week, I've burned through all 3 seasons in 7 days. I'm happy to admit that this show was notably different than most shows in a good way. I enjoyed the slow burn. Not everything needs to be instant gratification. I liked getting invested in the characters over a longer haul.

I wouldn't read this thread past the first page due to not wanting any spoilers until now as I just finished s3. Now that I'm caught up, I'm stoked to see the last season is airing in about a week. That kicks ass.

giphy.gif

Also lol at having 2 good looking female actresses and the blonde one is still an aussie anyway, playing a Southern Belle.. Americans have hardly any good actors, have employ a foreigner to play the most Americanof Americans. Damn.

We need to build a wall between the US and Australia

Am I right or what, people

New (Final) season starts Wednesday

Yyyyyeeessss... It's back!

Counselor reminds me of Obama.

This show is quite good. My favorite character is Amantha, she's a real ride-or-die person/friend/sibling/family-member and you don't find many people like that in this life. Great show.

Still, it's no Hannibal. Although, there are some moments of dialogue where it reminds me a little bit of it, but it's not on that level.

Premiere was amazing.

Best show on TV right now

Premiere was amazing.

Best show on TV right now

Was a really great premiere. I thought the guys in the house were actually a little harsh with Daniel though. He's been in solitary confinement since he was a teenager. Having a talk with him is understandable but the ultimatum was unnecessary someone like that is going to need a lot of time. Either way looked like he decided to make some changes and start the adjustment.

Was a really great premiere. I thought the guys in the house were actually a little harsh with Daniel though. He's been in solitary confinement since he was a teenager. Having a talk with him is understandable but the ultimatum was unnecessary someone like that is going to need a lot of time. Either way looked like he decided to make some changes and start the adjustment.

Knowing people who have been in those places, I can say that it can be serious bidness for them. The stakes are high, their own recovery & reassimilation can be delicate things, and so they know they have to work together. Especially some of them who are doing it as part of their probational terms (like that youngest member of the house), where a screwup in the house can literally mean they go back to prison. So I can kinda understand their point of view.

Back