RECTIFY TV series *MOD EDIT: If you are not watching this show YOU ARE DUMB. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Looks good. There was a similar show concept not too long ago where it was a police detective who went total zen and applied that to his work when reinstated. I'd imagine that this one goes in very different direction.

metacritic > rotten tomatoes

Metacritic is awful and rotten tomatoes is rather hit-or-miss when it comes to TV. I'll still give this show a try.

Premiere was great. Solid start.

I loved the show till somewhere in the second season. I was very impressed with many aspects of it. However I came to an episode that began with a rehash of drama that had already played out (being vague to avoid spoilers) and I completely lost interest and haven't watched since. I was/am actually kinda pissed at the writers for doing it.

2nd episode was great. Any other show would have Teddy & Tawny fighting horribly, instead they just have a conversation. Any other show would have Amantha's car accident be brutal, or have her get nearly kidnapped. Instead she talks to an old acquaintance about concealed carry, and gets a mechanic bill. And the mom would have confronted the murderer at the end, in dramatic fashion. Instead, she breaks a few eggs. Love this freakin show. I miss it already.

I'm hooked and the pacing is fine during marathon sessions.

Finally caught up with the new season at the weekend. Holy shit, Daniel's talk with Obama near the end of episode one had me blubbing. So so good.

Top of my list of shows to download when I have time to get engrossed in something.

2nd episode was great. Any other show would have Teddy & Tawny fighting horribly, instead they just have a conversation. Any other show would have Amantha's car accident be brutal, or have her get nearly kidnapped. Instead she talks to an old acquaintance about concealed carry, and gets a mechanic bill. And the mom would have confronted the murderer at the end, in dramatic fashion. Instead, she breaks a few eggs. Love this freakin show. I miss it already.

Yep agreed the show keeps it simple and doesn't try and do stupid crazy shit. Which is how I know that although I eventually want Tawny to end up with Daniel (loved their chemistry in the first season) I know it wont happen. Maybe it'll be the one thing this show does that is out of character. I know I'd be glad it did.

I realized the other day it's the only show that I sit through the intro scene every single time. I just love the photos of Tawny and Amantha.

I finally got around to start watching Rectify. I binged the first three seasons and now I just watched the first two of season 4 last night. I hope Daniel finds some sort of peace by the finale.

I think I heard season four is the last season. Is this true? Oh, and I want to do dirty, dirty things to Amantha that would probably be illegal in Paulie.

It's a good show. It's not too slow paced, although four episodes from the end I wonder what they're building up to, cause it feels like it's going to be rushed.

I don't know how it happened but Teddy is my favorite character. Couldnt stand the guy at first and love the dude now.

/nohomo

It still feels like only about 4 people watch this show, but holy shit, is it amazing.

Can't believe there is only 1 episode left, ever.

Gonna miss this show.

<{boneytears}>

It still feels like only about 4 people watch this show, but holy shit, is it amazing.

Can't believe there is only 1 episode left, ever.

Gonna miss this show.

<{boneytears}>
I sat down to watch episode 6 thinking it was the finale. Figured out halfway through that it wasn't and was soooo pleased.

I'm with you though, have a feeling I'm gonna be chopping some onions next week.

I finally got around to start watching Rectify. I binged the first three seasons and now I just watched the first two of season 4 last night. I hope Daniel finds some sort of peace by the finale.

I think I heard season four is the last season. Is this true? Oh, and I want to do dirty, dirty things to Amantha that would probably be illegal in Paulie.

Amantha is sooo hot - I want to watch everything else she's been in. She's a good actress too, love her in this series. She's the sister you'd always want.

what stood out immediately when I first caught on to this was how real it feels.

the chemistry between the family members, both good & the bad - makes me miss my family down south. I'm a straight up city slicker born in this here concrete jungle, so I totally appreciate southern hospitality, especially of the family variety.

ive only watched the first few episodes,i liked it but it is kind of a a slow burn.I have bunch of shows I want to watch and only so much spare time

My Parents LOVE this show and they aren't huge on the big, popular American TV shows. I got a little bored after the first episode. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back