No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Cannot wait for this. Who remembers Irish from the first game lol?

Just thought I'd post the first gtav gameplay trailer. Hopefully Rockstar goes this in depth tomorrow.

Can't wait. Red dead is my all time fave game. Going to get a new TV, PS4 pro and book a week off work for this

Will the GOAT.

Wonder what online will be like. I'm sure you'll be able to buy houses, clothes, mounts and all that shit similar to GTA V

Will the GOAT.

Wonder what online will be like. I'm sure you'll be able to buy houses, clothes, mounts and all that shit similar to GTA V
And kids with un-fettered access to mom and dad's CC will be griefing fuckbois.

Will the GOAT.

If it's anything like RDR1 online you can count on getting constantly headshotted from across the map by someone with a pistol lol

Or getting your shit pushed in over and over by some dick while trying to clear a bandit camp

wow, i didn't think it would actually come out in 2018. looks pretty impressive. i just hope the action doesn't feel too clunky since they added to it.

Looks awesome.

images

I'm wondering what happened to Arthur and why he's not in rdr1...wonder if he'll die during RDR2 and we'll get to play as Marston for the remainder.

Because you know John will play a bigger role near the end to lead into 1.

Shark deeds inbound.
LOL, hey I get why the companies sell them since there are people out there that will pay for them. But shit, simple economics in video games as well. Why make it easy to buy the expensive shit in a video game through actually playing the game when you can convince people to spend IRL money on the stuff.

I wasn't a huge fan of the first RDR, played through it once and never touched it again. I didn't dislike it, just wasn't impressed.

I just watched the RDR2 trailer, this seems to be a remarkable improvement.

But, I'm still skeptical and not excited because I remember the marketing of GTA5 made it seem there's be many bank robbery missions. And it was a complete dissapointment when I played through the entire game and there was only a few.

Oh, and GTA5's campaign was surprisingly shallow to encourage players to go online and pay for microtransactions, and its pathetic they never released any campaign DLC.

So, Rockstar hasn't lost complete credibility with me, but trust has been violated.

Pretty much what I expected, nothing really blew me away. I'm kind of disappointed there's no character switching like in GTA5, especially considering you're in a gang.

Still a definite day one purchase for me.

Back