No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I asked him "if 2 sets of twin boys, take 2 sets of twin girls out for dinner, how many people eat"

He answered 8, immediately hit him with "days left until red dead redemption 2"

He almost threw a mug at me lol

Lol I love this - if he’s a Seinfeld fan ask him what George wanted to name his kid

Launch trailer looms - tomorrow at 10 AM ET / 7 AM PT.

I asked him "if 2 sets of twin boys, take 2 sets of twin girls out for dinner, how many people eat"

He answered 8, immediately hit him with "days left until red dead redemption 2"

He almost threw a mug at me lol
Don't see how you get him on 7

Dno if I should disk buy for $64 or psn buy the special edition for $120
get the $80 digital one either digital or physical. I went Digital. had to erase a few games i spend so much time on but whatevers.

get the $80 digital one either digital or physical. I went Digital. had to erase a few games i spend so much time on but whatevers.
It's $99 in Australia lol so not paying the extra $35 for no disk...

got the 80 bucks physical edition, word is it's gonna come out on 2 discs

If this is really coming on 2 discs it will likely be my first PS4 digital purchase.

oh shit this is 149gbs if u get it digitally

If this is really coming on 2 discs it will likely be my first PS4 digital purchase.
Seen various back and forths but it looks like if it is two discs, one will be used to install, and the other will be used to play. You won’t be swapping out discs like FF7 or some shit.

oh shit this is 149gbs if u get it digitally
No its not, 50 gb will be freed up once its installed.

The PS3 was like that aswell, you needed double the capacity available, and once installed, it was freed up.

I cannot wait to play this. I have had it pre-ordered for a while now.

...But I hope it won't steal God of War's game of the year from it..

What system is everyone gonna be on? Wondering if we should organize posses for when online drops.

What system is everyone gonna be on? Wondering if we should organize posses for when online drops.
I'm mostly definitely getting it on Xbox one. Tho I did play the first on the PlayStation at the time my xbox account was banned at the time for being modded and I want to play the only part also.

Back