No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I hear a pretty rough cough coming on… Nurse Sony-san to administer couchrest and high tumbleweed intake.

I need to travel offshore to work for 2 weeks on the sunday <Sansa00>

Looks good to me can't wait. Clips only 24 seconds tho good enough for me. Can Friday hurry up

So maybe the install time is 3 hours based on Bestbuy allowing people to buy the game 3 hours before 12pm. I guess Rockstar reckons its that long.

Goddammit someone build a time machine so I can jump to Friday.

Seriously hope my Gamestop is doing a midnight release.

Looks good to me can't wait. Clips only 24 seconds tho good enough for me. Can Friday hurry up

FTFY

i-came-gif-7.gif

Needs to be Friday already. Tho I know there are people who already have it. So going to try not read any spoilers on the net thst some ass holes might try to post

Last edited:
Needs to be Friday already. Tho I know there are people who alealre have it. So going to try not read any spoilers on the net thst some ass holes might try to post
Same. This little snippet is all I need for now.

This game doesn't get me hard like the thought of cyberpunk 2077 does, though I'm more of a third person guy instead of first person I just like the world building in cyberpunk shit.

That being said I'm going to play the shit out of this game till a decent next gen Shadowrun game comes along.

Old but an interesting watch about the guy who plays John Marston.

Rob is my co-worker's neighbor. Hard to believe someome from my hometown voiced one of the goat video game characters.

Thursday at 9pm my social life is dead

Wait... 9PM??? What time zone? When is EST getting this?

I can't take off work, we just lost a dude and another guy has a half day. Was actually thinking about starting whenever it dropped (midnight or whatever) and just playing for 7-10 hours until work, and going in droggy as fuck....

Wait... 9PM??? What time zone? When is EST getting this?

I can't take off work, we just lost a dude and another guy has a half day. Was actually thinking about starting whenever it dropped (midnight or whatever) and just playing for 7-10 hours until work, and going in droggy as fuck....
I pre-ordered digitally on the xbox one and it will unlock for me 9pm Thursday 12am Friday for the east coast

Oh boy, pre-loading now. My God, this is gonna be fucking epic. This wait is killing me though....

Asshole company and there blatant strategy to double dip again by not even announcing the PC release.

I have a killer PC, PS4, and 360. And I have to play this legendary title on an aging PS4? It's gonna look terrible on my screen.

The Xbox One X version might actualy look pretty decent but to buy an Xbox One when you have a legit PC is quite literally buying a $500 console for 2 or 3 games. RDR2, Halo 5, and a couple Forza games are all there is. Even Halo 6 is coming to PC.

So, the logical thing is to trade in the PS4 for a PS4 Pro. I just have a feeling it's gonna look like a console game and not as optimized for Sony as some others.

Still excited though. It's just going to be insane on PC. Gonna have to double dip in the end.

Full map has leaked online. All of RDR1's map - sans Mexico - is in it, and makes up a little less than 1/3 of the full map from the looks of it.

So by comparison to, say, GTAV, rdr2's map should be a little bigger than gtaV. Not a huge upgrade, but then again, when there are no cars it will feel tremendous.

Last edited:
Man, no Mexico? That’s a pretty big bummer.

All loaded up and ready for Friday!! Can't waait

Loved red dead so much, only game I beat 100%, Levelled up to the top online. Bought a ps pro for this game and my 4K tv will arrive tomorrow. With the box and the uktimate edition I’ll have dropped a stupid amount of money on this. I’ve treated myself. Can not fucking wait.

Full map has leaked online. All of RDR1's map - sans Mexico - is in it, and makes up a little less than 1/3 of the full map from the looks of it.

So by comparison to, say, GTAV, rdr2's map should be a little bigger than gtaV. Not a huge upgrade, but then again, when there are no cars it will feel tremendous.

Sad there is no Mexico (might be a few missions who knows) but that is a great map. Massive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back