No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Rockstar released a few new screenshots today

Holy shit! Look at that bullet hole in the first picture : O

61bc508dc368c053780d76d8e7a86d50.jpg

63fb5aa8c7c2467415ea01152a20733a.jpg

8acb5fb5966325057b209d091413a70b.jpg

looks great

I heard there are dynamic head wounds

Wonder if we will be able to swim this time around. If so, I'll bet there will be an in-joke about John never learning to swim lol.

Wonder if we will be able to swim this time around. If so, I'll bet there will be an in-joke about John never learning to swim lol.
You discovered Atlantis

Just preordered the Special Edtn. Atlantis, here we come… #dolphinmount #dogbiscuitrobberymission

kQG0SWa.gif

cc: @TeTe, @Eazy123

How do you guys find the time for games when working? I really dislike when Im into a game, and then its bedtime cause you dont want to be tired at work in the morning.

I feel like you'll need hours in this to be truly immersed. Cant wait to turn of the dumbass waypoints and just get immersed.

How do you guys find the time for games when working? I really dislike when Im into a game, and then its bedtime cause you dont want to be tired at work in the morning.

Simple...come home from work and play until 11 lol

Thankfully this comes out on a Friday so once I get home from work that day (if I don't take that Friday off, which I might), I'll be locked into my house all weekend.

This is my most anticipated game since gtaV so I may even do the midnight release if my GameStop does one. Haven't done a midnight release in a couple years.

I feel like you'll need hours in this to be truly immersed. Cant wait to turn of the dumbass waypoints and just get immersed.

Single and no kids. Its a main hobby of mine but I still don't have a lot of time with real world errands and work.

I usually get home at 5:15 (short commute) and play till 11 if I am in the mood for gaming. I am more into indies now too then collectathons like Assassins Creed and Batman Arkham games. You can finish them quicker they are cheaper and provide more variety. Well except for the crappy walking simulators. Game pass is good for that.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to be my next major game to play through. Last game I got hyped for was Forza Horizon 4 but I have most of the stuff done it that game and before that it was probably Mass Effect Andromeda.

Can't wait to hop online and play with the posse. @TeTe @Eazy123 and whoever else is down. @76Knockout @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER @Gregolian

Office and remote (home office) split for me. Original motivation there was my swimhall closing before I could show and train. Now that I'm again gaming after so many years away, I just juggle a fourth ball. Phrasing. lol

Can you organise as much with your current work? If not, consider zeroing in on a promotion (usually a long play) or then opportunities external where you could jump up – maybe even for less pay at first but banking experience in title alone. I've seen firsthand the further along in your career you are, the more latitude and plays that themselves avail, all tying in to schedule, workload, consultancy and/or freelance verticals et cetera.

You and I are cut from the same cloth on immersion or bust so I feel you, Jo.

Office and remote (home office) split for me. Original motivation there was my swimhall closing before I could show and train. Now that I'm again gaming after so many years away, I just juggle a fourth ball. Phrasing. lol

Can you organise as much with your current work? If not, consider zeroing in on a promotion (usually a long play) or then opportunities external where you could jump up – maybe even for less pay at first but banking experience in title alone. I've seen firsthand the further along in your career you are, the more latitude and plays that themselves avail, all tying in to schedule, workload, consultancy and/or freelance verticals et cetera.

You and I are cut from the same cloth on immersion or bust so I feel you, Jo.

Yeah I need to completely immerse myself, but 9-5 office ork has me drained, then you have to cook and clean, family, gym etc and that leaves little time for play. Im planning on taking a few days off for Resident evil 2 remake so I can completely enjoy that, but tbh its more off when I get home, organising my time with family, internet, errands, and leave and hour or two for games, by reducing sleep. RDR2 will be worth it from what I see and hear. Maybe GOTY.

This game looks amazing. But you have to shower and eat? Will I have to poop and wipe my butt too? It says if you don't shower you will disgust people. Guess I'll be living in the mountains away from town.

Not having kids seems to be the common denominator for a lot of people lol. Same applies for me.

I have to get up at 5:45 am for work so I try to jump on earlier at night now... by 8 and play until about 10-10:30 during the week. I'll stay up and play later on the weekends though.

Not having kids seems to be the common denominator for a lot of people lol. Same applies for me.

I have to get up at 5:45 am for work so I try to jump on earlier at night now... by 8 and play until about 10-10:30 during the week. I'll stay up and play later on the weekends though.

I guess with no kids life is easier eh?

This is a reason as to why imma get a switch, any downtime, Ill just play some mario, zelda or maybe even dark souls or bayonetta. Any spare time, Ill just play.

I guess with no kids life is easier eh?

This is a reason as to why imma get a switch, any downtime, Ill just play some mario, zelda or maybe even dark souls or bayonetta. Any spare time, Ill just play.
LOL yeah, I guess there's a trade off. I work a 7-3:30 shift so I'm able to get in an hour at the gym right after, get home and cook and be freed up by 6:30 or so. I'd imagine kids would eat up even more time. Guess it depends too how much sleep you want to sacrifice at that point.

I ordered a console off amazon.

I saw a ps4 pro bundle + Red Dead 2 for £399 but opted instead for the ps4 pro bundle + spiderman for £349 and bought Red Dead 2 separately.

<Y2JSmirk>

Last edited:
Back