No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Single and no kids. Its a main hobby of mine but I still don't have a lot of time with real world errands and work.

I usually get home at 5:15 (short commute) and play till 11 if I am in the mood for gaming. I am more into indies now too then collectathons like Assassins Creed and Batman Arkham games. You can finish them quicker they are cheaper and provide more variety. Well except for the crappy walking simulators. Game pass is good for that.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to be my next major game to play through. Last game I got hyped for was Forza Horizon 4 but I have most of the stuff done it that game and before that it was probably Mass Effect Andromeda.

Can't wait to hop online and play with the posse. @TeTe @Eazy123 and whoever else is down. @76Knockout @Strychnine @PRIDEWASBETTER @Gregolian

I just finished Mafia III (I didn't 100% it though) so I can go full bore on Red Dead 2! I had a BLAST online with the first one!

I ordered a console off amazon.

I saw a ps4 pro bundle + Red Dead 2 for £399 but opted instead for the ps4 pro bundle + spiderman for £349 and bought Red Dead 2 separately.

<Y2JSmirk>
Pro is the biz. You went a smart way about it.

If it's true that murdering a random civilian will get their family to chase you through out the game after the tutorial I'm going to off a few random civilians

Man shitty business practices should be abolished, everytime I think we're getting more modernised by reducing working day length, reduced work days for some etc you get R* bragging about 100 hour work week crunch time.

Game is gonna be amazing nonetheless I hope.

Gave in an pre-ordered. Cant wait till next friday.

Can this game cum already

I'm passing the time by winding up a work colleague.

Basically for the last 2 weeks I have been counting down the days until release. My work mate got sick of me going on about the game, so now each day I somehow get him to say the number of days left until release.

For example, today he parked on the 10th floor of the multi storey car park by work. I asked him what floor he was on and he replied "ten", to which I replied "days left until red dead redemption 2"

Been doing it ever since there was 24 days to go. It drives him mad and I have managed to get him to say the number every day so far.

Tomorrow I'm gonna ask him if he knows what the word no in German is.

Can't wait for this, i only get to play it for 2 days before i have to travel for work though

<DCrying>

Can't wait for this, i only get to play it for 2 days before i have to travel for work though

<DCrying>
Fake your death bro.

Works overrated.

Do I buy it at midnight launch or do I buy the $129 package on psn.....

Hnmn

I cannot stop watching videos on this game. I think this will for sure be game of the year. 500,000 lines of dialogue (Fallout 4 had 110,000), 65 hours of main campaign gameplay...

How do you guys feel about pre-order editions? 99.9% of the time I get the cheapest pre-order, but I know this game will drain my life, making me complete it 100%, and I will be playing online mode for countless hours upon online release. I am thinking about getting the $100 edition.......

How do you guys feel about pre-order editions? 99.9% of the time I get the cheapest pre-order, but I know this game will drain my life, making me complete it 100%, and I will be playing online mode for countless hours upon online release. I am thinking about getting the $100 edition.......

Went for the $80 edition. Not sure how much I'll play online but story content is a must purchase for me and Rockstar games. Hopefully it's substantial.

For this one I dropped 200...100 for the ultimate edition and 100 for the collector box. I rarely do that for a game but I dig the swag Rockstar offers with games.

As I suspect Thulsa had, I went here for the Special Edtn. with price guarantee of ordered amount or less should price drop. I saw the Ultimate Edtn. at time of preorder that E got (90€) but I've over time bought a couple exclusive editions of games that in the end fell far short of expectation (I just didn't like them) and with that, have come to be a bit more provident in going all in when picking amongst content grades. I try to do spoiler-free research before buying but without sitting in the driver seat (read: saddle), one ultimately can't know what will click and what won't.

Your call, really. With preordering alone though, you get an outlaw DIY cache as well as a steed fit for warring. If ordered from the PS store, one further receives an x-marks-the-spot map to loot, iirc, and then a stash of cash for you and your gang. I believe the only difference between Special and Ultimate Eds. beyond that is if you want to go it alone offline or posse up online with perks x, y, z.

Man shitty business practices should be abolished, everytime I think we're getting more modernised by reducing working day length, reduced work days for some etc you get R* bragging about 100 hour work week crunch time.

Game is gonna be amazing nonetheless I hope.

They probably did free overtime. I work in animation and companies love free overtime. They probably see zero extra money even if it's the best selling game of all time.

That said I bought the ultimate edition because I'm a hypocrite mark and I can't wait for this game.

Fuck Take2, I wouldnt give em an extra dime. Get the cheapest, enjoy Rckstar's masterpiece.

Tomorrow call him "pal."

Then tell him that means 8 in Korean
I asked him "if 2 sets of twin boys, take 2 sets of twin girls out for dinner, how many people eat"

He answered 8, immediately hit him with "days left until red dead redemption 2"

He almost threw a mug at me lol

Back