Red Dead Redemption 2

What would be the point of that? The story and interrogations are what makes LA Noire what it is.

Doubt it will happen anytime soon though, with the whole Team Bondi debacle.

Yeah traveling around the city was the worst part of the game. Great story, but that part was just a poor man's GTA.

Wait... Today!!! You fucking kidding me!!

Sorry kids, going to kick your little butts off the Xbox for the next 2 weeks.

EDIT - Lol... nevermind. I guess it's just a news release. Spring 2018... whoops.

Yeah, I don't pay too much attention to game news. I really had no idea when it's coming out.

No gameplay as usual for R. Regardless I'd play that right now. Spring 2018...hopefully not delayed again.

So John Marston will more than likely be back since the focus is on Dutch's gang, almost looked like Bonnie in one part as well.

So John Marston will more than likely be back since the focus is on Dutch's gang, almost looked like Bonnie in one part as well.

what you think about this Morgan dude - 2 (or more) playable characters?

what you think about this Morgan dude - 2 (or more) playable characters?

Oh definitely. They’re likely going to do a GTAV thing with a character wheel.

Cool...

Marston (and the guy who voiced him) could be one of my favorite video game characters ever. He was perfect.

Actually it's a toss him between him and fem-Shep.

I'm willing to bet you can switch between your entire posse.
that'd be badass. would need to be different storylines like in GTA 5, otherwise it doesn't really add anything aside from picking your fav to roam.

Trailer looked ok. I don't give a shit about cinematics, never have. I want to see some gameplay.

that'd be badass. would need to be different storylines like in GTA 5, otherwise it doesn't really add anything aside from picking your fav to roam.
I think the guy in the trailer is the main character but they all have their own side stories like GTAV.

red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg

Can’t wait for the chrome horses with pink and purple manes

And the Buffalo Bucks bros

Honestly, a prequel set during Dutch's gang was the laziest possible choice Rockstar could have made. Also see a LOT of familiar stuff in that trailer.
I really hope this wasn't pushed out just to get RDR Online 2. It can't be anywhere near the scale of GTA but I'm sure they'll replace Shark cards with "bank notes" and make a ton of money all over again.

Having said that, Dutch was my favorite character from RDR. He was only in 3 scenes but the guy was magnetic. If the gameplay is on par with GTA 5, I'm sold. If the game actually let's you play as an outlaw, even better.

The first game is my most favourite because it was perfect as it gets.Amazing,engaging story,gameplay and extra features,setting and music were top notch and the missions and characters were fun.I loved every bit of it and there's not single boring part.It's going to be hard to top for me even if a far better game comes out...

Back