Red Dead Redemption 2

They should have called it

Red Dead Redneck Rampage

October 26th

October 26th

Good, but I'm always weary of these far off confirmed release dates. Wouldn't surprise in the least if it got delayed.

That's why I like Bethesda when it comes to this shit. They don't fuck around.

"Official Release Date: Tomorrow!"

2 Days after my Bday. Know what I'm doing... taking like two days off saying it's for my bday and just playing this shit the whole time.

I wonder how te online multiplayer will be for RDR 2.
The first one I played quit a bit but was with many mods and cheaters.

I hope it looks even close to those screenshots on the PS4.
Very excited .

Good, but I'm always weary of these far off confirmed release dates. Wouldn't surprise in the least if it got delayed.

Except Rockstar's games are way more polished than anything Bethesda ever releases.

Hyped! For PC version in 2019 or 2020 when PS5 and Xbox Two Extreme is out. <DCrying>

I've had game-breaking bugs that made it impossible to progress in Skyrim and Fallout 4, dozens of hours in. I'd much rather have a few more months of work than a game right now.

Except Rockstar's games are way more polished than anything Bethesda ever releases.

I've had game-breaking bugs that made it impossible to progress in Skyrim and Fallout 4, dozens of hours in. I'd much rather have a few more months of work than a game right now.

Calm down, folks. It was just an observation. Wasn't trying to start some Bethesda Vs Rockstar shit.

Fine. I didnt want it come out right before summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back