Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

Kareem Hunt would fit right in with the skins. Hell of a 1-2 punch with AP

Kareem Hunt would fit right in with the skins. Hell of a 1-2 punch with AP

One pushes women the other knows how to give quick attitude adjustments to kids. I agree.

Did you happen to see that red zone interception Kirk Cousins threw tonight? He use to throw those for us. I think he has a total of two interceptions so far tonight. He was always pulling that shit.

Did you happen to see that red zone interception Kirk Cousins threw tonight? He use to throw those for us. I think he has a total of two interceptions so far tonight. He was always pulling that shit.

Nah. I've been busy as hell today to watch any games. But I'm not surprised. That's what the highest paid QB in the league should do though. I'm no expert.

I missed it. Why is Mark Sanchez playing instead of Colt McCoy?

Oh and we're down two guards iirc @fonzob1
Our season is officially over. We really are playing for that top draft pick now. What good are draft picks though when you don't have the appropriate people in your organization to make the most of them? The team has been mismanaged for so many decades, and lacks so much in depth, that it seems impossible to dig ourselves out of this hole (à la the Cleveland Browns).

I truly am looking forward to the new XFL team. It will be much easier to get to games in the city.

Tbh, idk if I'll make it a point to watch anymore games this season. It's gotten too ugly.

Tbh, idk if I'll make it a point to watch anymore games this season. It's gotten too ugly.
I am almost there. If they lose to the Giants, then I am out. They would probably have to win out the rest of the season to make the playoffs, but a team that is imploding like this probably doesn't stand a chance. I think Gruden will get fired if they lose to the Giants.

I am almost there. If they lose to the Giants, then I am out. They would probably have to win out the rest of the season to make the playoffs, but a team that is imploding like this probably doesn't stand a chance. I think Gruden will get fired if they lose to the Giants.

Well.... While I don't like his play calling, you can't blame him at this point.

<TheWire1>

Will do when I have time. I hope he gets metood lmao. It can't be worse than the Sean Taylor teddy bear.

Surprised he didnt catch more shit for pimping out our cheerleaders @fonzob1.

Back