Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

Seems like the surgery went well.

This is how it always works for them, season ending injuries in preseason

And you gave up Cousins, ;)

It’s almost the curse of the name

Cousins didn't deserve top QB money imho. He's chocked in every single big game he ever played in except for the "You like that" moment he had against the Bucs.

Sounds like your typical circle jerk. However, it looks like we will get to see AD in action this Friday.

Skins said fuck Portis. Smh at letting AD wear Portis' old jersey.

"He looked good," Redskins linebacker Mason Foster said. "I know it's practice. I know it's fresh legs or whatever you want to call it, but at the end of the day, it's Adrian Peterson, and he still looked like Adrian Peterson
7e3.jpg

Lol good luck with captain checkdown this year. Cousins gonna win a SB with the vikings this season

Lol good luck with captain checkdown this year. Cousins gonna win a SB with the vikings this season

Lol at cousins winning a big game. He's a choker when it matters. That's a fact.

Lol at cousins winning a big game. He's a choker when it matters. That's a fact.
Be nice if his defense didnt put him in that position.

You know, like every week? Not to mention the skins o line cant block, running backs cant break tackles, and recievers cant break coverage or catch a cold. Oh, and jordan reed cant stay healthy.

Did I forget to mention Jay Gruden isnt the greatest offensive mind in the league?

It’s crazy how injured this team gets throughout the year. Didn’t they get rid of their strength and conditioning team last year?
The Skins showed last year that they really didn't have a lot of depth too. And, once Chris Thompson went down the season was over for the Skins.

Cousins didn't deserve top QB money imho. He's chocked in every single big game he ever played in except for the "You like that" moment he had against the Bucs.
I never understood why Redskins fans were so much behind Kirk Cousins. He was our Tony Romo (always fucking up in the most important pressure situations). We got off lucky when he walked away from the deal Bruce gave him. Cousins will be the Vikings' reckoning because he is not good enough to carry a team. He needs a strong supporting cast around him to make up for his mistakes, and the Vikings are not going to be able to fit those types of players under the cap with the amount of money they spent on Cousins.

Last edited:

Skins said fuck Portis. Smh at letting AD wear Portis' old jersey.

I think Adrian is a good band aid considering we lost an incredible draft pick for the season. Perine and Kelly are both mediocre. I am pissed we let Mack Brown go. That guy didn't have many chances to play, but when he did he almost always had a break out play. Should have kept him over either Kelly or Perine.

I never understood why Redskins fans were so much behind Kirk Cousins. He was our Tony Romo (always fucking up in the most important pressure situations). We got off lucky when he walked away from the deal Bruce gave him. Cousins will be the Vikings' reckoning because he is not good enough to carry a team. He needs a strong supporting cast around him to make up for his mistakes, and the Vikings are not going to be able to fit those types of players under the cap with the amount of money they spent on Cousins.

I think he needs a good line and defense to get him out of bad situations. Vikings O line is trash iirc. I don't see Diggs breaking out this year like everyone expects but I think him and Adam will have a good year together. If we could've kept cousins for a reasonable amount I would be perfectly okay.

Idk how I feel about getting Smith because the last time we got a 34 year old QB from Andy Reid we wall know how that went.

I think Adrian is a good band aid considering we lost an incredible draft pick for the season. Perine and Kelly are both mediocre. I am pissed we let Mack Brown go. That guy didn't have many chances to play, but when he did he almost always had a break out play. Should have kept him over either Kelly or Perine.

I'd like to see Kelly gone. I've actually have seen him face to face. He's small as fuck in person. I don't see AD being any worse than Kelly or Perine. His ceiling is higher but the floor is rougher imo. There has only ever been 1 or 2 RBs to go over 1k yards at the age of 33. I was reading an article about that a couple of days ago.

I think he needs a good line and defense to get him out of bad situations. Vikings O line is trash iirc. I don't see Diggs breaking out this year like everyone expects but I think him and Adam will have a good year together. If we could've kept cousins for a reasonable amount I would be perfectly okay.

Idk how I feel about getting Smith because the last time we got a 34 year old QB from Andy Reid we wall know how that went.
Smith does not appear to be washed up like McNabb did when we picked him up. Smith just came off of a good season. McNabb had been benched for Vick.

Smith does not appear to be washed up like McNabb did when we picked him up. Smith just came off of a good season. McNabb had been benched for Vick.

True, I'm excited for tonight. Hopefully Smith gives Doctson more chances than Cousins. If Reed can stay healthy, I think Smith will ball out.

You could certainly tell the first team hadn't played much together. Maybe they will get in sink, but it certainly didn't leave me feeling optimistic.

You could certainly tell the first team hadn't played much together. Maybe they will get in sink, but it certainly didn't leave me feeling optimistic.
Yeah they looked bad. It's sad that AD was the shining star. He surprised the hell out of me bro.

You could tell Zach Brown makes such a huge difference. They were bullying us in the middle.

Back