Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

I can think of many words.

Maybe Norman isn't so bad. Tbh, he doesn't have a great rep here in the Carolinas.

I can think of many words.

Maybe Norman isn't so bad. Tbh, he doesn't have a great rep here in the Carolinas.

And there it is. Lmao.

Why do you say that though?

@HTTR21 He was known as a mouth, a diva, and a bit of a malcontent. Maybe he's changed. Idk. A lot of fans still love him, though.

We came within an inch of losing that game. Tons of shitty play calls and lots of botched plays. A better team would have punished us for those mistakes. Fortunately, we were playing the Dallas Cowboys today.

We came within an inch of losing that game. Tons of shitty play calls and lots of botched plays. A better team would have punished us for those mistakes. Fortunately, we were playing the Dallas Cowboys today.

True but we were also limited on offense. No Thompson, crowder, or Richardson. That d line is for real.

Give Doctson away.
Yeah. As soon as I heard that Doctson was feeling better and ready to suit up for this game I said, "we have got to trade him now that he is healthy again." He looked so good in college. Someone please take him off of our hands.

Yeah. As soon as I heard that Doctson was feeling better and ready to suit up for this game I said, "we have got to trade him now that he is healthy again." He looked so good in college. Someone please take him off of our hands.

His TCU highlight reel is amazing.

An underwhelming victory, but I will take it. Adrian still has legs.

In what has become a familiar routine this season, the head coach of the top team in the NFC East stood behind a lectern the day after a key victory and talked about an offense that has yet to come to life.

“We’re close,” Redskins Coach Jay Gruden said.

Which was similar to last Monday’s: “We will get better on offense, the numbers will come.”

But despite the appearances of a passing game that has produced yardage totals of 156, 175 and 178 in the last three weeks, Gruden insists the productivity will get better. He swears the timing will come, a bond between receivers and quarterback will be made and Washington will move with the quick, methodical precision the organization’s leaders imagined, last spring, when they traded for quarterback Alex Smith.

After spending hours watching game tape of Sunday’s 20-13 victory over the New York Giants, Gruden said he sees small signs the Redskins will be able to pass effectively as the team moves into the middle of the season.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...s-passing-offense-is-set-take-off-were-close/
Shut up Jay.

Yeah, talk is cheap. We have heard all of this before.

Doctson did look good though. He was throwing his weight around and bullying corners. It was refreshing. I think he had a good game even though he only had 40 something yards.

Doctson did look good though. He was throwing his weight around and bullying corners. It was refreshing. I think he had a good game even though he only had 40 something yards.
He still worries me with all of his weird health issues. He certainly showed in college though, that he is capable of incredible things.

He still worries me with all of his weird health issues. He certainly showed in college though, that he is capable of incredible things.

Yeah I know dude. I really consider this year his sophomore year tbh. It's unfair to consider it his true third year.

Grats on the great addition to counter the Eagles. Best value of this deadline too.

Back